Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
Yep sounds like Bozo has become ( or is) a mouthpiece for the Penns.
At least the Penns didn't take their money and piss off and abandoned us like Quantum abandoned Toovey and our club Mark .
We now know which owner Penn / Quantum was more Passionate about our club.
Birds of a feather stick together !!!
12002193_1495640437424856_6497974735720710495_n.jpg

Sea Eagles Sale – All 2015 ISC Stock Just $20!

Tue 27th October, 03:00PM
1445918169480.jpg

The Sea Eagles Merchandise team have gone crazy and launched an extraordinary sale of all ISC stock.

All 2015 official ISC apparel is being sold for just $20, with 2013 and 2014 apparel only $10. Everything must go!

Get your hands on jerseys, polos, training gear, jackets, hoodies, sweat pants and basketball singlets for these incredible prices.

Stock and sizes are limited, and this sale ends Saturday 7 November, so be quick to avoid disappointment.

Sales available in-store or over the phone.

IN-STORE: Sea Eagles Superstore, 2 Federal Store Brookvale (opposite the Manly Leagues Club)

PHONE: 02 9939 3889 (Postage additional)

Hours of trade are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, and 10am - 4pm Saturday.

Be quick

No point in that @niccipops

Was you at Albury. All we got was lies,lies and more lies.

Joe Kelly should have been sacked if it's a performance based industry because his performance that day was disgusting.
Wasn't there Bob but heard about the lies. Disrespectful to treat fans and more importantly, Tooves, like that. An honest fan/owners Q&A would be great but I'm probably pipe dreaming.

Wasn't there Bob but heard about the lies. Disrespectful to treat fans and more importantly, Tooves, like that. An honest fan/owners Q&A would be great but I'm probably pipe dreaming.

Not renewing mine or the 4 other family memberships or sponsorship until zorba is out of the club. Will stay a football club member and back vid ,reilly and the others.
That is consistent and what i have said i would do as a 2v protest and until zorba has cleared out..
They are not getting my money to behave like that.

Not renewing mine or the 4 other family memberships or sponsorship until zorba is out of the club. Will stay a football club member and back vid ,reilly and the others.
That is consistent and what i have said i would do as a 2v protest and until zorba has cleared out..
They are not getting my money to behave like that.

Yet not one mention of the players who have bled (literally) to entertain you for many years, and will continue to do so.

FMD, people have lost sight of what's important.

If you watch the game for nobodies like Zorba, Vid, Reilly and others, something is very wrong.

I think people need to cut back on all the bull**** and politics, and remember why we actually love this game to begin with.

The footy and players - simple as that. NOT the fricken suits - surely people see that?

+ Wolfman's absolute glee at cracking first grade and scoring tries;
+ Beaver Menzies going out in a world class fashion, befitting a world class player and human;
+ Matt Orford's field goal to sink The Storm at Brooky;
+ Manly's smashing of the Chooks, finishing up Chris Anderson;
+ 40-0;
+ Matt Ballins amazing debut against The Tigers in the rain;
+ Albert Torrens intercept try against the Rabbits at North Sydney Oval on tje half time buzzer;
+ The amazing performance against The Cows at Brookie in the pouring rain with only 2k odd fans there with my 8 month pregnant missus;
+ Acquisitions like Lyon, Kennedy, Kite, Bell and other absolute champions;
+ Steve Matai's progression;
+ Meeting guys and having a beer with guys like Nick Bradley-Qualilawa and Mark Bryant;
+ Spending the day playing touch footy and having a BBQ with Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart and Ashley Alberts out of their own time;
+ Choc Watmough overhearing me talking about The Bears, and politely asking me who The Bears were;
+ The effort we all made as a group to get 10k signatures that was provided to Grant Mayer, who then in turn gave it to Morris Iemma along with David Gallop and Graham Annersley to get that 10 mill in funding;
+ Dropping beers down to mates from the Corporate Box on the day we beat Parra in the first ever Golden Point game (of coarse a Sea Eagles victory);

and so on and so forth - I could go on forever. Yet none of that matters because you have a thing against Zorba or Penn?

Jesus Christ mate, you've lost the true reason, excitement, innocence, of the game we love and enjoy.

Harden up, get on that phone, and renew your membership mate. We need you. Not only that, but you should be convincing others to join.

I am, and have converted three so far.

Heh, people call me negative, pessemistic, whatever. One thing for sure though, I'd never turn my back on my ****ing team over some bloke like Peter Peters or Scott Penn - that would be just piss weak in my opinion.

Some very good points @Ryan
Btw who tf are The Bears? lol
I commend you on your passionate support of Manly and your proficient coffee shop espionage.

Yet not one mention of the players who have bled (literally) to entertain you for many years, and will continue to do so.

If you watch the game for nobodies like Zorba, Vid, Reilly and others, something is very wrong.

I think people need to cut back on all the bull**** and politics, and remember why we actually love this game to begin with.

The footy and players - simple as that. NOT the fricken suits - surely people see that?

+ Beaver Menzies going out in a world class fashion, befitting a world class player and human;
+ 40-0;
+ Albert Torrens intercept try against the Rabbits at North Sydney Oval on tje half time buzzer;
+ The amazing performance against The Cows at Brookie in the pouring rain with only 2k odd fans there with my 8 month pregnant missus;
+ Meeting guys and having a beer with guys like Nick Bradley-Qualilawa and Mark Bryant;
+ Spending the day playing touch footy and having a BBQ with Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart and Ashley Alberts out of their own time;
+ Choc Watmough overhearing me talking about The Bears, and politely asking me who The Bears were;
+ The effort we all made as a group to get 10k signatures that was provided to Grant Mayer, who then in turn gave it to Morris Iemma along with David Gallop and Graham Annersley to get that 10 mill in funding;
+ Dropping beers down to mates from the Corporate Box on the day we beat Parra in the first ever Golden Point game (of coarse a Sea Eagles victory);

and so on and so forth - I could go on forever. Yet none of that matters because you have a thing against Zorba or Penn?

Jesus Christ mate, you've lost the true reason, excitement, innocence, of the game we love and enjoy.

Harden up, get on that phone, and renew your membership mate. We need you. Not only that, but you should be convincing others to join.

Heh, people call me negative, pessemistic, whatever. One thing for sure though, I'd never turn my back on my ****ing team over some bloke like Peter Peters or Scott Penn - that would be just piss weak in my opinion.

Them's fighting words, but I get your passion , I'll probably renew , maybe

+ 40-0;

Don't tell me I am piss weak because i don't choose to spend my money with these corporate hacks. I will be a supporter as i have been for over 50 years mate . Well before you. I will watch the games on the hill and at home and they will NOT get my money thank you. Do what you like with yours mate. You might ask why Jim Beam has pulled out this year. I will tell you its over 2v and the way they have conducted this mess. I am one of 10 sponsors that as a group will not be renewing. There will be accountability for there actions on how they have run the club. PS Hoopa please. This is another example of in your face management. No one thinks he is the right man for that job only bozo and zorba.

I love the Players. I love the coach. I love the trainers. But SO many have got absolutly shafted this year and many had contracts. I am divided because as you say @Ryan its about the players, the team. the team has been on the most part been jerked around by the penns / zorba and my loyalty to players like Mat Ballin and staff like Toovey and Donny Singe is so strong that i feel the need to protest the way they have been treated. I will continue to be a member of the F.C. Because that is the heratige of Manly.
I would never cheer on another team and if Manly were kicked out or folded i would not move on to the next team. I have supported the club for many years as a member and as a fan, i allways buy my supporter gear through the club and as such people like you attackers out there should be thanking me for my years of membership (through the tuff years) and not critising me for choosing not to renew this year but saying thanks for your support and you are welcome back whenever you want.

Don't tell me I am piss weak because i don't choose to spend my money with these corporate hacks. I will be a supporter as i have been for over 50 years mate . Well before you. I will watch the games on the hill and at home and they will NOT get my money thank you. Do what you like with yours mate. You might ask why Jim Beam has pulled out this year. I will tell you its over 2v and the way they have conducted this mess. I am one of 10 sponsors that as a group will not be renewing. There will be accountability for there actions on how they have run the club. PS Hoopa please. This is another example of in your face management. No one thinks he is the right man for that job only bozo and zorba.

I'm not saying your piss weak lovefooty - I'm saying not monetarily supporting our guys like Ballin, Killer, Matai, Turbo(1 & 2), Stewie, Buhrer & others because of guys like Zorba, Penn and co is. The act, not the person mate.

Why penalise the actual players for the actions of a few suits?

Each to their own of coarse. I renewed my season ticket, because I respect how much entertainment this team has provided me over the year, and how much blood, sweat and tears these players spill for us.

+ 40-0;

You do make me smile Ryan. When I see your name on a post I never know whether to expect passion, gullibility, cynicism, or fury. Always interesting. Keep up the good work old chap.

As a White Wings Member for the past 8-9 seasons I see no rush to re-sign until I know we are assured of playing 10 matches at Brookie. I've never not got a spot on the Hill in 50 years. I will undoubtedly re-sign as I bleed maroon with some white bloodcells, but I was unhappy with the mess the 2015 season became, so I'll let the temporary custodians of our culture wait a while for my hard-earned.

As a White Wings Member for the past 8-9 seasons I see no rush to re-sign until I know we are assured of playing 10 matches at Brookie. I've never not got a spot on the Hill in 50 years. I will undoubtedly re-sign as I bleed maroon with some white bloodcells, but I was unhappy with the mess the 2015 season became, so I'll let the temporary custodians of our culture wait a while for my hard-earned.
+ 1
I usually buy all my family individual memberships. However, with the hiking of membership prices and my dissatisfaction of our current owners I will do the sensible thing sometime early next year (provided the Penns sort out their mess with Warringah Council) and buy a family white wings membership which will save me $$$.

Sea Eagles Sale – All 2015 ISC Stock Just $20!

Tue 27th October, 03:00PM
1445918169480.jpg

The Sea Eagles Merchandise team have gone crazy and launched an extraordinary sale of all ISC stock.

All 2015 official ISC apparel is being sold for just $20, with 2013 and 2014 apparel only $10. Everything must go!

Get your hands on jerseys, polos, training gear, jackets, hoodies, sweat pants and basketball singlets for these incredible prices.

Stock and sizes are limited, and this sale ends Saturday 7 November, so be quick to avoid disappointment.

Sales available in-store or over the phone.

IN-STORE: Sea Eagles Superstore, 2 Federal Store Brookvale (opposite the Manly Leagues Club)

PHONE: 02 9939 3889 (Postage additional)

Hours of trade are 9am – 5pm Monday to Friday, and 10am - 4pm Saturday.

Be quick
Finally got through after making 100s of calls. They must be absolutely snowed under. They only had an ANZAC & 7s jersey in my size. Also bought 2 jerseys for my son. What a bargain including postage 4 jerseys = $100.

+ 40-0;

Not being a member doesn't make these things less enjoyable? I don't see the point of what you wrote? Because some chose not to renew doesn't make them lesser supporters they are just exercising their right as "customers" and fans to chose how and where get spend their money.

+ 40-0;

I'm not turning my back on the players. I'll still cheer them on and go to a few games. Me having a membership makes no difference whatsoever to the players.
I am however turning my back on the suits who turned their back on Tooves in disgraceful manner. Not renewing my membership is the only avenue I have to do that. The players won't notice in the slightest if the membership numbers are down. Penn will.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10