Are the Titans Gone????

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Tropical cyclone Marcia isn't the only one having some blow up here...........

titansbg.jpg

Last edited:
Nate Miles' comment to DCE (overheard in a cafe) that he should sign with the Titans because "the GC has the best surf and the best snow" now makes sense...

Shame we can't unbolt the stadium and move it down here.
Why not? They moved some rides from Luna Park to Tasmania many years ago, and planned to do that with the Monorail. I guess they will use the Stadium to host some Commonwealth Games events, but after that all we'd need to find is the land, and there is plenty of that at St Ives Showground or Rat Park.

Such a pity its a great little stadium ( if you have never ben there).

It's just in a difficult location to get to and from, unless you drive to one of their " Park and Rides" , or like me get the train from Brisvegas.

It's just in a difficult location to get to and from, unless you drive to one of their " Park and Rides" , or like me get the train from Brisvegas.

Where the **** is brisvegas?
is that cutesy brisbanite speak for Brisbane? I mean it's the absolute worst city in the same country that houses parramatta,the only way to fix it is knock it over and start f from scratch

Nate Miles' comment to DCE (overheard in a cafe) that he should sign with the Titans because "the GC has the best surf and the best snow" now makes sense...
And nate's mum can accompany them to the tatt parlours, like she did a couple of years back to get mother and son matching tattoos.

Where the **** is brisvegas?
is that cutesy brisbanite speak for Brisbane? I mean it's the absolute worst city in the same country that houses parramatta,the only way to fix it is knock it over and start f from scratch

I'll take that tongue in cheek, you'd actually be surprised, a very vibrant place to live, great weather ( 10 months of the year ), heaps of sporting and cultural activities, huge range of restaurants and entertainment precincts PLUS it's the home of " Brookvale North".

The only time it's bad is around SOO when it's full of bogan QLD supporters !

I'll take that tongue in cheek, you'd actually be surprised, a very vibrant place to live, great weather ( 10 months of the year ), heaps of sporting and cultural activities, huge range of restaurants and entertainment precincts PLUS it's the home of " Brookvale North".

The only time it's bad is around SOO when it's full of bogan QLD supporters !
It's design is flawed by design

It was meant to be a large town, for some unknown reason the curtain faders decided to make it their capital instead of the ever growing surfers paradise

As a former resident i think it's an awful place to attempt car navigating

I love it how the Qld gov released lots of land that got flooded in the 70s for housing. And then expressed surprise when it all flooded again.

Just don't sit in the eastern grandstand on a warm sunny day, it's like an oven

How many attempts do they have at the GC ?? This is the 4th Gold Coast side that looks like falling over. Why don't they give somewhere else a go, someone who will actually make it work. The GC have had their chances time to move on.

How many attempts do they have at the GC ?? This is the 4th Gold Coast side that looks like falling over. Why don't they give somewhere else a go, someone who will actually make it work. The GC have had their chances time to move on.

I live up on the gold coast and i totally agree, they need to go.

Just move Manly up here. We've got the stadium , we've got the beaches, we'd get more home support than the Titans or what we would get at Allianz, & DCE would stay.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4