Anyone Heading down to the club to watch the game?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Just wondering if anyone is going down to the leagues club to watch the game if it is on?

I dont have fox, and I fear the places around my area wont be playing it. Although the megahole (metrapole) might be so could go a game of stick whilst i watch it I guess

No, my last day at work, fly out to Darwin tomorrow therefore I am thinking I will be at a pub or club up there.

just rang the local and they said they will be playing it so i will be strolling up there instead, telling the mrs Im going for a walk or something :D

not sure where I will watch, depends what some of my other mates are doing.

whats your local Daniel?

its the closest pub to me but its by no means my most regular pub
*sags head* Cremorne Hotel *starts to cry*

I believe it is some pub in Oxford St, called the Scooter Bar :D !amazed

After the footy they all watch replays of Dancing with the Stars. :lol: :lol: :p

that will be my closest pub in a couple of months!!! the only time I go there is after 1am (have to be in quite a state before I go). Actually last time I was there I saw Tooves!!!

if I stay at my girlfriends Saturday I might be up there, so keep an eye out for a few more Manly fans. Hopefully happy ones :lol:

Well I am sure you know what i look like from photos on this site. If you see me come up and say hello.

I am hoping it is on at the pool hall as i will prolly go up by myself at least i can challenge myself to a game of pool :D

Anyway I should be up there somewhere so say hello

oh and I have barred going there at night now.

A few years ago it was really good. A great atmosphere, never any trouble, and a good crowd.

Now you go there and its full of dick heads and there is always trouble. Plus the ventilation is horrible.

I try to stay away now and prefer the crowie, but even there is going down hill now that everyone comes over here fromt eh west because its "trendy & cool" as well as the younger generations are just full of more and more ****wits.

arrrgggggghhh

Everytime i go in there I can help but singing the TISM song
5 Yards

"Your only 5 yards from a ****wit!"

I have only been there about 4 times and my memories are always hazy :lol: I normally go to the Oaks or my local the Crows Nest!!!

if I am up there I will keep an eye out for you and come and say hi.

havent been there fore a while after a few very messy nights.

Tying to stay on the lights for a while

I'll be there....I have a party Saturday night so I'll either be sleeping on the tables or cheering off them.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2