Anthony Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not getting on with,

Baz
Cartwright
ZtH

Or Penn, take your pick

Well, now I can spill the beans! He's not liked it since day 1. I will bite my tongue and not go into too many details, but he butted heads straight up with a certain Manly head honcho.

Amazing isn't it? A bidding war with Melbourne and a 3 year deal to get him here, and a falling out on a personal level to see him leave within a year. Mind boggling, haha!

Not to worry though. He's very happy to leave after all the crap he's had put on him, but wishes things had worked out differently.

Good luck with the future, Anthony!

Well, now I can spill the beans! He's not liked it since day 1. I will bite my tongue and not go into too many details, but he butted heads straight up with a certain Manly head honcho.

Amazing isn't it? A bidding war with Melbourne and a 3 year deal to get him here, and a falling out on a personal level to see him leave within a year. Mind boggling, haha!

Not to worry though. He's very happy to leave after all the crap he's had put on him, but wishes things had worked out differently.

ZTH???

A certain head honcho , Mmmm now I wonder who that could be ?

You spilled a couple of beans there, but one remains in the tin.

Dang !! I was just getting to like him....

I have it on very good authority that he butt heads with Bozo.
I would also like to mention that Scott Fulton has a lot of power in the club at the moment. Making team selections in the under 20's. Absolutely ridiculous. That is the reason for the poor performance.
Also interesting to note that word is Hoppa is co-coach for S.G Ball next year with Darren Maroon (Scott's Best Mate).
I'm Ron Burgundy stay classy Brookvale.
Fulton and his sons are in charge.

That bloody head honcho. Who does he get on with? The league media keeps saying no player wants to go to the dragons because of the off field personsal. At the rate our head honcho is going not honouring contracts, sacking people left right and centre. We must have more money tied up in breach of contract court cases ATM then Foz had third party ahh umm contracts.

I have it on very good authority that he butt heads with Bozo.
I would also like to mention that Scott Fulton has a lot of power in the club at the moment. Making team selections in the under 20's. Absolutely ridiculous. That is the reason for the poor performance.
Also interesting to note that word is Hoppa is co-coach for S.G Ball next year with Darren Maroon (Scott's Best Mate).
I'm Ron Burgundy stay classy Brookvale.
Fulton and his sons are in charge.
Scott was always the 'gifted' one of a dumb bunch @:p

Food for thought given what has been posted on this thread so far... This Twitter feed is usually pretty close to the mark.

https://twitter.com/ReadingThePlay
  1. ReadingThePlay ‏@ReadingThePlay 23h23 hours ago
    @Mitch_jarvis31 @screamingeagle_
    Bozo has already tried through recent months to force his son onto his coaching staff, farcical
  2. ReadingThePlay ‏@ReadingThePlay 23h23 hours ago
    @Mitch_jarvis31 @screamingeagle_
    I think he can coach. He, or who ever problem will always be the interference from Bozo & Zorba

For all the bagging he has got I thought our defence was outstanding last night. One try off a jammy kick was it - especially considering how many off our normal line up was out

The big difference for me is the inside players are covering better and making the tackles. earlier in the season there was no communication and lazy inside defence and around the ruck.

It is starting to look a little bit like the storm structure their defence. Just when it was improving, we loose the defensive coach.

The big difference for me is the inside players are covering better and making the tackles. earlier in the season there was no communication and lazy inside defence and around the ruck.

It is starting to look a little bit like the storm structure their defence. Just when it was improving, we loose the defensive coach.
We can't clean up a grubber for shiet, but I guess that's always hard.

We can't clean up a grubber for shiet, but I guess that's always hard.
Well if the Lurkers other rumour is true and Madge is out, they could be throwing coin at Seibold along with more responsibility (quite possibly even the top dog role). That's tough to knock back even if you are contracted (which we know means nothing anyway).

We aren't losing the head coach of a premiership winning side, we are losing the assistant coach of the team currently placed 11th with a for and against of -47. I'm not going to get too upset.

I am not devistated but it is unfortunate, as i would much rathered Ferris, Cartwright or Baz. Siebold is the only bloke with any success on his coaching record. (Origin series assistant) although Cartwright had the Cowboys premiership as assistant but we all know it was nothing to do with him as they havent missed a beat since he left, I judge him on his 5 years at the Titans = Rubbish.

I am not devistated but it is unfortunate, as i would much rathered Ferris, Cartwright or Baz. Siebold is the only bloke with any success on his coaching record. (Origin series assistant) although Cartwright had the Cowboys premiership as assistant but we all know it was nothing to do with him as they havent missed a beat since he left, I judge him on his 5 years at the Titans = Rubbish.

Of course Cartwright had nothing too do with cowboys winning the comp you would know of course. So now that you lost your poll and won't be able to bash Baz anymore you will jump all over Cartwright. Igor the mascot will be next !

Politics and favourites has been the cancer of sporting clubs from the junior ranks to the top level since the year dot. The condition is further intensified when the club is poorly managed by those that have no business skill or acruement. I am gravely concerned about that the future of my beloved Manly is in the hands of the current brains trust which probably deserves to be in the head bin!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8