Anthony Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Look at the rosters of Souths v Manly

Look at the table

It’s pretty obvious what’s missing

Last edited:
Just listening to seibold on nein and he put Willie Peters in charge of a catch pass club.
Basic u/7s stuff.
Tom and George were members.
They don't drop the ball anymore..
Just proves all the over complicated bs is exactly that.
So is our coaching choices.
We got rid of the wrong peeps.

Look at the rosters of Souths v Manly

Look at the table

It’s pretty obvious what’s missing
A Burgess brother?
Although, typical of our management and recruitment decisions over the last few years, even when we did get a Burgess brother we got the only dud in the family.

Willie Peters (the guy Dan Ferris bullied out of our club) is also their fitness coach. People are saying they've never looked faster, fitter and stronger.

Against the Cowboys, our boys were blowing after 5 minutes.

Which people were saying when Donny was our fitness coach...until he left of course.
People were also saying we were the fittest team there was in 2008, which lead to people claiming we were drinking calf blood, and hoppas mother's concoctions.

Are you defending our present fitness? Seriously, are you?

In 6 years as a head fitness trainer, Dan Ferris group of players have won a sum total of 0 finals games. ZERO.

How many has Done Singe won? Also, how many international rep matches has Ferris been selected for compared to Singe?

Answer those questions, then tell me why again you're defending the bully?

I don't have to answer anything to or for you in fact.

My point (again) was that:

Some

People complained about toovey when he was here, now they want him back.
People complained about Des when he was here, now they want him back.
People complained about Singe when he was here, now they want him back.
People complained about Ballin when he was here, now they want him back.

My point is (again) people like to be history revisionists and can also tend to want kneejerk reactions when things aren't going the way they want them.

It's as ridiculous as people claiming injuries, no matter how many, should make no difference to the performance of a footy side.

Apparently only some people are allowed to have opinions in some peoples world. Though as stated...(again) my post was a reflection of those who see everything in the past as super awesome.

I don't have to answer anything to or for you. Don't try to bully me either.

Some

My point is (again) people like to be history revisionists and can also tend to want kneejerk reactions when things aren't going the way they want them.

It's a ridiculous as people claiming injuries, no matter how many, should make no difference to the performance of a footy side.

Injuries are one thing. Blowing and being gassed after 5 minutes is another. Even Barrett himself stated this earlier in the season after a flogging. You disagreeing with him, too?

End of the day, we are 4 wins from 13 games at around 30%. Tooves won at around 60%. We support a team where fans expect the best, so expectation is always going to be high.

The coach himself has stated clearly we get gassed very early in games.

That's fitness no matter how much you want to justify Ferris ability. Peters has his team humming. Professional's are saying how fast, fit and strong the bunnies look.

I understand what you're saying global. Doesn't detract from the fact other teams have managed terrible injuries in a much better fashion.

We look slow, disinterested and lazy. Our play the balls are slow motion. Our ruck play is sloppy. Everything we do is lathargic and slow.

I could pack the car, go on a weekend trip away, come back, have a recovery day in the same span Jorge Taufua plays the ball.

Less drinking nights, punch ons, and strip clubs, and more drills, discipline and passion/effort would be nice.

Even Thompson looks 10 odd kilos heavier than he was at The Dragons. He's become a defensive forward, while he was an all rounder at the Dragons.

BTW @globaleagle , totally didn't mean any disrespect mate. Just stating my case. Understand where you're coming from too legend.

Guess people are just edgy ATM with the form of the team hehehehe.

Wasn't it more like he was disgraced by our set up, he wasn't happy our club wouldn't let him do what he was hired for. He ran out of the Penn set up, without a kind word to say.

I know the Seibold family very well, so I know the story behind his time here. Anthony wasn't disgraced by our set up. He was massively disappointed in the huge input/interference/overriding by one B. Fulton. Of course he was frustrated that he couldn't implement changes that he saw needed rectifying. Imagine being hired by a company that needed your expertise, and then not have that company back your decisions.

Last year at South's, he quickly identified problem areas, presented solutions to the head coach and started to make changes. This year with full control he has changed their team thinking completely. Their defensive structures and scramble defence has improved and their attack is fluent and fast. They will sweep from one wing to the other constantly searching and probing. No more sending the big blokes up the middle and hoping the kick on the last pays off.

Don't let his raspy voice and easy going nature fool you. Anthony is a very well educated, astute coach that will have a long and successful coaching career. When we signed him, I posted on here that I hoped he would bide his time here and wait for Baz's contract to finish, then take over as head coach. If a certain club immortal had played his cards right, we would most likely be reaping the rewards of Seibold's efforts ourselves right now.

Also, he didn't run out, he was told he could leave if not happy. Any bloke with integrity, ambition and self respect would have done the same.

Oh well.....

Last edited:
I know the Seibold family very well, so I know the story behind his time here. Anthony wasn't disgraced by our set up. He was massively disappointed in the huge input/interference/overriding by one B. Fulton. Of course he was frustrated that he couldn't implement changes that he saw needed rectifying. Imagine being hired by a company that needed your expertise, and then not have that company back your decisions.

Last year at South's, he quickly identified problem areas, presented solutions to the head coach and started to make changes. This year with full control he has changed their team thinking completely. Their defensive structures and scramble defence has improved and their attack is fluent and fast. They will sweep from one wing to the other constantly searching and probing. No more sending the big blokes up the middle and hoping the kick on the last pays off.

Don't let his raspy voice and easy going nature fool you. Anthony is a very well educated, astute coach that will have a long and successful coaching career. When we signed him, I posted on here that I hoped he would bide his time here and wait for Baz's contract to finish, then take over as head coach. If a certain club immortal had played his cards right, we would most likely be reaping the rewards of Seibold's efforts ourselves right now.

Also, he didn't run out, he was told he could leave if not happy. Any bloke with integrity, ambition and self respect would have done the same.

Oh well.....
Thanks Moz.

I don't have to answer anything to or for you in fact.

Some

It's as ridiculous as people claiming injuries, no matter how many, should make no difference to the performance of a footy side.

Apparently only some people are allowed to have opinions in some peoples world. Though as stated...(again) my post was a reflection of those who see everything in the past as super awesome.
Sorry GE you spoiled a serious post by finishing with the words 'totally awesome'.
I hope this makes you appreciate my predicament (as it were, a precursor of yours (of lesser ability i readily admit!) in that I am here to be flippant but on occasion am forced to be serious in the name of humanity).
Check that, brackets within brackets! Oh the humanity!
Long live Justin Horo

edit - sorry, momentarily mixed up with Oh the humanity and The horror, the horror.
probably the bloody alliteration messing with my mind, drat

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10