Anthony Seibold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
It seems that Penns ability to attract the right team management has gone off the rails since Desgate. Even then we had success but have paid the price for it. Fulton and his entourage has done for Manly what he did for NSW for a decade. He might have been an immortal player and a great coach (although considering some of our teams there really should have been more premierships than just 2). He's jumped ship having had a hand in the salary cap fiasco and a club with a loser culture. We've lost a potential great coach in favour of a dud that Gould recommended Fulton to employ. Major fukups all round from the Penns since 2008.

So we are declaring Seibold the SuperCoach and the new Brad Arthur after half a season ?

Souths are going very well at the moment but I'll wait for a bigger sample size before getting too carried away, how many GFs in a row did Sticky make to start his career ?

On the flip side, imagine what would have been said about Paul McGregor on here, and how are the Dragons traveling this season ?

Could of had him, but no, let’s sign a rookie flake like Twenty

Hahahahahaahaha

Slowly for the group..........tell us all how many first grade games Anthony Seibold had coached when we chose this rookie coach we have, instead of the new supercoach?

This blind hatred is making some look pretty damn silly.

Mate, don’t premature ejaculate. He coached at Manly and left OR got punted.
My opinion, you have yours, have a good night ;)

Not sure what floats your boat mate. But talking footy on a forum doesn't do it for me. Each to their own though.

Nothing to do with opinion. You said it was a f*ck up to sign a rookie coach instead of Siebold.

I was simply pointing out to you that Siebold had coached exactly the same number of games.

So admonishing whoever for signing a rookie coach.....instead of a rookie coach seems a little strange.....

Sorry GE you spoiled a serious post by finishing with the words 'totally awesome'.
I hope this makes you appreciate my predicament (as it were, a precursor of yours (of lesser ability i readily admit!) in that I am here to be flippant but on occasion am forced to be serious in the name of humanity).
Check that, brackets within brackets! Oh the humanity!
Long live Justin Horo

edit - sorry, momentarily mixed up with Oh the humanity and The horror, the horror.
probably the bloody alliteration messing with my mind, drat

Actually, I finished it with 'super awesome' not 'totally awesome'.

If that helps?

-It doesn't.

Regardless of all the bickering about him not being a supercoach, I love the style of footy he's coaching. More of this from all coaches please!

Just listening to seibold on nein and he put Willie Peters in charge of a catch pass club.
Basic u/7s stuff.
Tom and George were members.
They don't drop the ball anymore..
Just proves all the over complicated bs is exactly that.
So is our coaching choices.
We got rid of the wrong peeps.

This was a problem Brian Smith had and one I think Barrett is struggling with - approaching footy like a game of chess. When you complicate things the basics can be forgotten and players can focus on one of many ideas rather than just doing the basics of their job. I feel like Barrett has been waiting for a coaching position with a million ideas, some of them are good, but to do things his way he has perhaps forgotten to drill in the fundamentals.

I find it amazing that the Burgess brothers needed Willie Peter's to set up an under 7s style drill to improve their ball handling.

How about, " just hold the fkn ball, you geese, or say hello to the Bears coach."

And as for Seibold.
I'm sure he is a great bloke, a good coach, etc,
But it has only been half a season. The guy is not Bellamy just yet.

I find it amazing that the Burgess brothers needed Willie Peter's to set up an under 7s style drill to improve their ball handling.

How about, " just hold the fkn ball, you geese, or say hello to the Bears coach."
Willie Pete. He is like white phosphorous. Just ask our head trainer.

From the desk of the Roving Reporter ...

In a clear indication that Siebold has totally lost the respect of senior Souff's players, several players including Sam Burgess have been implicated in a sext message scandal ..

This follows explicate instructions from Seibold to all players .. (as recently as last week) .... NOT to take photos of their tackle and sent it to woman on social media .....

In a further indication that Seibold is seen as a nice guy, and is too close to being the players mate .... another player has been charged with domestic violence charges .... again Seibold is at a loss and has broken down and said I don't know how many times I have to tell them not to hit the missus before they will listen ...

One source close to the players has confided that Seibold is considered too good looking and a smartarrse for having all his own teeth ....

Rusty, ex-souff's greats and fans are outraged and convinced these sort of things wouldn't happen if we didn't have a rookie coach .... or if we had someone the players respected .....

hmmm-very.jpg

...we live in mysterious times ...

Just curious....was he our defensive coach/co-ordinator before defecting to the vermin? If so,was Cartwright our defensive coach in 2018 and who would be a good replacement for next year?

Des will come with his own special teams coaching staff and rumour has it, has been sorting this out the past fortnight.
Seibold was part of the successful coaching staff at Manly, a big gain for Souths.
A thing I never understood was Cartrights role....he was a great attacking player with an offload, but not a noted defender...
The Manly defence in 2018 lacked structure, line speed, lost the ruck 90%....not a cricket fan but would be like Shane Warne being the Aussie batting coach.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10