Anthony Seibold - Manly coach. "Official"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
He is a nice guy, but I doubt many opponents like being tackled by Jake. He doesn’t go in softly.
I understand to what you are saying feathered friend

This is what I am saying
There are two ways you dominate players

1. Physically by tacking hard
2. Psychologically and this is done with Intimidation which is an Enforcers specialty
and this is what our Flat ttrack bullies pack is lacking
and this is why we are heavily chasing Flegler

Walker was pretty good for Manly....the fact he was signed a strike centre and played every position but centre after a crippling injury zapped much of his pace, yet still quicker than the centres we had, till Koula got the call up.
Usually made an instant impact off the bench and showed more intensity defensively than most of the Manly forwards.....in fact was often the player to win us momentum when the team looked flat.
Looking at the 2023 bench, hopefully a Weekes or Roach type can add some impact, as successful NRL teams need exactly this in the modern game, not just big lugs.
Also a player who spent a lot of time off the field through injury and suspension. For the money that Walker wanted, the Warriors can have him. The Warriors are becoming like the Tigers, they'll take anyone.

Also a player who spent a lot of time off the field through injury and suspension. For the money that Walker wanted, the Warriors can have him. The Warriors are becoming like the Tigers, they'll take anyone.
Injuries happen to many players
The value of a players is how they bounce back and make an Impact
Walker did make an impact to our team and he is good enough of a player to make an impact to the warriors

Injuries happen to many players
The value of a players is how they bounce back and make an Impact
Walker did make an impact to our team and he is good enough of a player to make an impact to the warriors
Granted, his last season with us was probably his best for some years. But was never worth what we were paying him to come off the bench for 15min cameos, and in lots of games came off hobbling picking up his standard leg injuries.

Granted, his last season with us was probably his best for some years. But was never worth what we were paying him to come off the bench for 15min cameos, and in lots of games came off hobbling picking up his standard leg injuries.
His 15 minutes on the field was De's waste and not our Salary cap feathered friend

Des selections were a mystery to all

I understand to what you are saying feathered friend

This is what I am saying
There are two ways you dominate players

1. Physically by tacking hard
2. Psychologically and this is done with Intimidation which is an Enforcers specialty
and this is what our Flat ttrack bullies pack is lacking
and this is why we are heavily chasing Flegler
Exactly right - what I did say is that he is a nice guy and will always be a nice guy and should continue being a nice guy but he also is the first player you would pick for his relentless defence and commitment and never say die attitude. Love Jake but he'll never be the Intimidating Enforcer type - I think the last player we had with that sort of demeanour was Addin Fonua Blake hopefully we can land someone with that talent but there are not that many around that are available.
A Nelson or Jarred type would be great
Cheers

Exactly right - what I did say is that he is a nice guy and will always be a nice guy and should continue being a nice guy but he also is the first player you would pick for his relentless defence and commitment and never say die attitude. Love Jake but he'll never be the Intimidating Enforcer type - I think the last player we had with that sort of demeanour was Addin Fonua Blake hopefully we can land someone with that talent but there are not that many around that are available.
A Nelson or Jarred type would be great
Cheers
Yiasou Golden Greek Eagle all the way from Athens Greece

Keep up the Manly Passion feathered friend

Now sing with me ....

We are one
But we are many
And from all the lands on earth we come
We'll share a dream
And sing with one voice
I am, you are, we are proud and passionate Manly Sea eagles

United we Stand
United we Succeed

See the source image

Yiasou Golden Greek Eagle all the way from Athens Greece

Keep up the Manly Passion feathered friend

Now sing with me ....

We are one
But we are many
And from all the lands on earth we come
We'll share a dream
And sing with one voice
I am, you are, we are proud and passionate Manly Sea eagles

United we Stand
United we Succeed

See the source image
Actually not Athens but all the way from Port Said - Egypt with Greek Islands herritage
Mate we will all be singing Eagle Rock at the end of every game next year Go Manly

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4