Anthony Seibold - Manly coach. "Official"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
100%, still have the vision of him pacing around the Broncos players after another dismal 1st half, and at the halftime break not really saying anything. So unusual to see this sort of body language from a first grade coach. No wonder he got the tap on the shoulder. Going on this, maybe as an assistant, but that's where it ends.
He was an assistant at the knights for part of this year

That didn't go too well

With Wooden Spoonbold as coach we will be spooners within 2 season

Mate, in his three years as head coach:

1. Bunnies (3rd overall + Finals) - and Dally M Coach of the year
2. Broncos (8th + Finals)
3. 15 games with Broncos (15th at the time) when sacked

Not once in his entire position as head coach has his teams been in 16th.

Mate, if you want this petition signed en masse, link it to other teams boards / forums. I bet every other teams fans and members would LOVE to see Des Hasler remain at Brooky to enjoy watching the results, roster, culture deteriorate like it has over the past 4 years on and off the field.

That's how you'd get the most votes !!

Does anyone know if Siebold even wants to coach manly ? He’s got a great job with English rugby.

Last time Des was the only only candidate who wanted the job after Maguire knocked it back.

A host of up and coming coaches have laughed at the suggestion that they maybe considered as coach of manly (slater and ryles).

Media are saying it also maybe Josh Hannay. They interviewed him and he sounded very luke warm to me.

Why does Penn even want siebold.
Penn kicked toovs out for coming 9th once after a GF and three top 4 finishes and he is now kicking des out for 11th place after a top 4 spot.

Siebold got the spoon !!
And this is issue while Scott Penn runs club no one wants the gig. It's fairly obvious he wants a yes man weak ala Trent Barrett. Toovey there was no reason for it he done a superb job until salary cap hit.
Penn the issue here people can say it's Hasler whatever, he a Nerd who found money that is it zero football knowledge.

Seriously

This was the ladder when he left the Broncos mid-season (after 15 matches). Half as many wins as Manly had at the same point (and we were having a **** season). The Broncos' points differential was the worst in the competition at that point by 70 points.

You are/were one of Des' biggest critics on here, repeating statistics ad nauseam to try and prove that we are at rock bottom. And yet... we never did as badly as this, which you are trying to justify:

oEqq7br.png

You'd think if this rumour wasn't true the club would have squashed it by now. Gardening leave coming up.

It’s baffling to me that some silvertails back Des to the hilt, have strong opinions on Penn, or other coach options, mestrov etc, to the point where an online petition is trotted out, and arguments ensue.

The only people who know what is going on aren’t here on silvertails. For me I think I’ll bow out of the chatter until the dust settles.

And how have the broncs gone since he left? Let’s be honest apart from a run of wins in the middle of the season this year, absolute rubbish. Sone would even argue that to miss finals from where they were placed toward the end of the season was as big as fail as any in the past few seasons for them - with a much improved roster too.

If Des is gone, we need somebody. Maybe c bold is it.

I’m very optimist for Anthony to coach Manly, I think he will do well.

The game has passed Has been Hasler long ago and he didn’t adjust in any way to the new rules and speed of the game

Des will be gone this week so welcome aboard Anthony!

Let’s go Manly in 2023

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7