Anthony Seibold - Manly coach. "Official"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sorry for repeating a question from earlier in the day but has anyone heard anymore about the Paseka rumour that was floated yesterday. I really don't want the big fella to leave just yet.
I haven't heard anything on that yet?

I despair at the use of plurals by league commentators for example in the article above:

“Flanagan has done just that. He has won premierships”

It’s one premiership right?

They also say “your lockyers, your tallises” etc when talking about a type of player. But there is only one of them with that name.
And yet only one Shoe, when we might expect...more than one!

One thing that does stick with seibold, he hasn't seen out any of his last 3 contracts, not sure if he resigned earlier when our assistant.
We could very well end up a bigger basket case than we ever have.

One thing that does stick with seibold, he hasn't seen out any of his last 3 contracts, not sure if he resigned earlier when our assistant.
Last chance saloon for him as head coach at NRL level @ManEagle I'm going to back him in to take us into the top six in 2023, and the top four in 2024. I think he has learnt a lot from his mistakes. You can see that from the calibre of his assistants. (Flanagans character issues notwithstanding)

Do we still train at Narrabeen or haven't we shifted all to COE at Brookie.
My sources said that Dessie refused to use the CoE as Narrabeen was his place and the CoE was the other blokes who wanted his name on it.

Things got bad after Des left and no one booked the Narabeen fields for lower grades and St Augustine’s swooped in and booked them all.

The recent early self-training sessions with Garrick and Froggy suggest the first epsom salts have been poured into the CoE bath tubs recently.

I wouldn't mind hoping Seibold could convince England's Owen Farrell to have a crack at playing in the NRL with Manly. Son of Wigoon's Andy Farrell. All skills at five-eighth and top goal kicker.

His eyes are freaky when shooting for goal.

Isn’t it just Reuben in a rugby jersey?

Last chance saloon for him as head coach at NRL level @ManEagle I'm going to back him in to take us into the top six in 2023, and the top four in 2024. I think he has learnt a lot from his mistakes. You can see that from the calibre of his assistants. (Flanagans character issues notwithstanding)
nah according to Penn we should've been premiers this year. Top 6 and top 4 aren't good enough

Des has been sacked with extreme prejudice from his last 2 ... it's the nature of the game ... very few coaches have ever left on their own terms ..

My sources said that Dessie refused to use the CoE as Narrabeen was his place and the CoE was the other blokes who wanted his name on it.

Things got bad after Des left and no one booked the Narabeen fields for lower grades and St Augustine’s swooped in and booked them all.

The recent early self-training sessions with Garrick and Froggy suggest the first epsom salts have been poured into the CoE bath tubs recently.
That's just rediculous if true. I haven't heard anything about that though. Surely not having gone through years to get this facility. Training at Brookie fulltime would surely give us a huge advantage over most other teams that don't get to train on their home grounds.

Des has been sacked with extreme prejudice from his last 2 ... it's the nature of the game ... very few coaches have ever left on their own terms ..
Yes I'm aware but looking at time frames and "quitting"
Left souths after 1 year
Broncos in 2nd year yes all the BS went with it
Now has a better offer than rugby so leaving early too.

I think we will be right in 2023, it's 2024 I worry about 🤣

So anything outside that is a fail and should be sacked ?

He needs to correct history then, because it isn't on his side.

So anything outside that is a fail and should be sacked ?

He needs to correct history then, because it isn't on his side.
Who said that mate? Nothing in my post that even goes close to that. Whatever, I am still backing him in to top six next season and top four in 2024. I also predict he stays with us for the full three years. History is against him doing that as well.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8