Anthony Seibold - Manly coach. "Official"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Who said that mate? Nothing in my post that even goes close to that. Whatever, I am still backing him in to top six next season and top four in 2024. I also predict he stays with us for the full three years. History is against him doing that as well.
I didn't say you said it, I was asking a question, hence the ?

Your expecting a top 6 in 2023 and top 4 in 2024,I'm asking if he fails that is it a fail and should he be sacked ?

Yes I'm aware but looking at time frames and "quitting"
Left souths after 1 year
Broncos in 2nd year yes all the BS went with it
Now has a better offer than rugby so leaving early too.

I think we will be right in 2023, it's 2024 I worry about 🤣

Yeah, agree .. I have been very critical of his arrogance and sense of entitlement ... however I am hopeful that some humility has been knocked into him ... without reducing his confidence.

All we can do mate is judge him on his results at Manly.

I didn't say you said it, I was asking a question, hence the ?

Your expecting a top 6 in 2023 and top 4 in 2024,I'm asking if he fails that is it a fail and should he be sacked ?
Got it @ManEagle Very slow today. (Most days actually) So, to answer your question (which is clearly a question) IMO we need to stick solid with Seibold, over the three years, as long as we are seeing real progress year to year. To me that means top six 2023 and top four 2023. However, if we finish seventh or eight in 2023 and top six 2024, it's still a pass.

I Googled this a while back, and that's a different Penn Health Group entirely. Our Scotty and his Penn health Group have less presence in the States than a couple of Pennsylvania pot heads.
Yes it is. William Penn kicked it off back in the 1600s. One of the oldest corporations in the US.

And you believe UTS?
I did say .... ridiculous IF TRUE. And tbh, I don't take too much notice of user names unless they're someone I interact with a lot. Don't really know UTS, it's a good uni though.

Got it @ManEagle Very slow today. (Most days actually) So, to answer your question (which is clearly a question) IMO we need to stick solid with Seibold, over the three years, as long as we are seeing real progress year to year. To me that means top six 2023 and top four 2023. However, if we finish seventh or eight in 2023 and top six 2024, it's still a pass.
🤣 no worries we all have them, some of us more than others. 🤣

I wished I was as confident as you, as you said we have no choice but to back him, hopefully I have plenty of scrambled eggs, and soft, runny sunny side up on my face after 2024

His eyes are freaky when shooting for goal.

Isn’t it just Reuben in a rugby jersey?
Nah. Farrell is 100% an inside back & ball player. Also strong front on defender.

I see Quade Cooper in the media today saying he wouldn't say no to a NRL offer. I just reckon Farrell could be tempted in the same way soon.

Fair summary from Seibold must have been reading from his PowerPoint slides.

Interesting he started calling out specific players to perform. Tent your cards are marked improve or lose.

I really like what he had to say, i have high expectations of the up coming season and like the direction the Club is headed.
Now if we can Bring Back a NSW Cup side and have 2 or 3 home games each time i will be convinced we are headed in the right direction.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8