Another NRL player in trouble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If a common man flogs his "missus" is he gaoled? Or is he given a redemptive opportunity?

Would be interesting to see the Court % verdicts.

Napa is in a second sex tape that surfaced today - someone needs to take his phone off him when he enters the bedroom

Just got sent the second sex tape from a very funny mate.

It’s not a sex tape at all, just a young football player being a dckhead. It’s a stupid prank that one of his dckhead mates filmed.

I would hate to imagine what footage would have come from pre phone camera days. My mother has many stories of old, very prominent Manly players from the 80’s that would lead to sackings today.

If we all had someone filming every part of our lives, I’m sure that it wouldn’t play out so well for half of us on Silvertails.

Just got sent the second sex tape from a very funny mate.

It’s not a sex tape at all, just a young football player being a dckhead. It’s a stupid prank that one of his dckhead mates filmed.

I would hate to imagine what footage would have come from pre phone camera days. My mother has many stories of old, very prominent Manly players from the 80’s that would lead to sackings today.

If we all had someone filming every part of our lives, I’m sure that it wouldn’t play out so well for half of us on Silvertails.
I also think I just broke my toe walking across a road whilst being drunk on a work trip interstate. If someone just filmed me doing this, and my reaction after I did it, I would be in trouble.

Fmd these blokes don't know how lucky they have or had it . Some suggest that Norman wasn't the user but he was still around the **** .
No he isn't but by the look of it he had the early shift...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6