Another Lurker Nugget

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Saw this coming from a mile away. It looks like we'll be seeing Brett in Roosters colors next year. It's sad but DCE has the majority of the team now and that's where our future is.

nooooooo!!!! snake is the prince of brookvale. Surely he has to see out his career at brookie?? Give the man a 1 yr extension for F sake! His support and positional play is the best in the comp. He is also the only one who straightens our attack from second man and set plays. Tom will be in first grade for more than 80% of matches in 2016 with Lyon/Matai/Snake injuries.
It happened to our greatest ever player, Bob Fulton. His heart was always at Manly, and as we all know after his indiscretion he achieved off-field greatness with the Sea Eagles.

Snake should go if he can't be a Team Player - just enjoy life without envying of others' good fortune. @:cool:

Maybe the Rorters can flick Maloney and get Foran there too to play with his mate Pearce - Cap is not a problem over there:cool:

So over these Disgruntled Manly Senior Players headlines :mad:

Roger Ramjet was only out by 2 years with his predictions :rofl:

Snake should go if he can't be a Team Player - just enjoy life without envying of others' good fortune. @:cool:

Maybe the Rorters can flick Maloney and get Foran there too to play with his mate Pearce - Cap is not a problem over there:cool:

So over these Disgruntled Manly Senior Players headlines :mad:

Roger Ramjet was only out by 2 years with his predictions :rofl:
I reckon Foz ends up there. The Eels will get slapped with the points docking or something and he'll skip out to play with Pearce - I reckon they have held off signing Maloney for a reason. His deal isn't registered yet and I think maybe BA gets the punt because he's useless or something and Foz backs out and the Rorters are there to pick up the pieces. Plus its probably best for his family...

I really hope not. Snake is a Manly legend and a good bloke and I just don't trust other fans to give him the support he gets here. That's my emotional response.

The logical response is that every piece of brilliance brings him ever closer to his last. We have Tommy T who can play fullback, Hiku to 5/8 and Gutho on the wing/2nd fullback. It works for us, and I hate it.

If it's true it's the way it is . If we lose trobojovic or gutherson for giving Stewart another year I would be shattered . As good as Stewart has been for the might of the seaeagles let him go .
Would be the definitive gesture in making it 100% DCE's team.

I reckon Foz ends up there. The Eels will get slapped with the points docking or something and he'll skip out to play with Pearce - I reckon they have held off signing Maloney for a reason. His deal isn't registered yet and I think maybe BA gets the punt because he's useless or something and Foz backs out and the Rorters are there to pick up the pieces. Plus its probably best for his family...
Plus the rorters are trying to offload moa and Tupou as well. With the loss of RTS they seem to have plenty of spare cash available next year

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Clinton Gutherson
06. OTHER
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

08. Lots of Capspace.

Don't want to see him leave - club legend and all, and I love him. Frees up plenty of cash to seek a marquee 5/8, and another forward.

Exactly, what is the problem? I thought we were stuck with him until 2017!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4