Another Lurker Nugget

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Nooooo! Please don't do it Brett!!!

understandable I guess with all that's gone on but holy crap that will be a very sad day :'(
If this is true I think bretty boy needs to get over himself a bit. If they hadn't resigned DCE we wouldn't be looking like winning many games next year. Whether snake likes to admit it or not dce probably makes him a better player than any other half out there.

And just my two bobs but if he leaves because he couldn't get an extension a year and a half in advance then he's dead to me lol. I also think to not stunt tom t he needs to be at fullback by 2017 at the absolute latest. You only need to look at moylan to see how a consistent position helps in development. We need this kid to be the next superstar and I care more about him being happy than snake

Now that Slater's out for the rest of the season, Brett can make a pretty fair dent in that 18 try differential - but Snake's tries scored in (by then) 50 FEWER MATCHES.

Brett is not happy at manly and his family are still hurt
On one side he loves the club and the accolades he has received as being a champion for us and the game

On the other side he does know that he is not the number one attraction that he once was and is still holding onto the past disappointments of brother glen

Resulting in still super effort but less discretionary energy to invest

Poor bloke is torn

Hope he stays but not at the detriment of the team

Zorba is so close with the Stewarts and I really can't see the club not offering him an extension so he will retire with us. Zorba and Penn would not allow him to leave it won't happen. The only way Snake is leaving is if he walks out on the club. I am guessing his manager is sounding out other clubs to get a market value to bring to the negotiations. I call Molehill not a mountain.

He is not the future. He didn't come through bit by bit he was thrust into fullback as a 20 year old. It's the circle of life snake. Thanks for the memories one of my favourite manly players of all time but the team the club is bigger than you. Get a great pay cheque in England or guide some young roosters through. But only a fool would extend his contract. Its a year too long as it is.

Totally prepared for the backlash from the snake lovers. Let those red crosses pile up.

Brett is not happy at manly and his family are still hurt
On one side he loves the club and the accolades he has received as being a champion for us and the game

On the other side he does know that he is not the number one attraction that he once was and is still holding onto the past disappointments of brother glen

Resulting in still super effort but less discretionary energy to invest

Poor bloke is torn

Hope he stays but not at the detriment of the team
Poor bloke. He's a sook if that explanation is true. The club stuck by him through his troubles. Other clubs would have turfed him because despite not guilty he got himself into a stupid position. I digress. If he can't handle not being the centre of attention it's quite immature IMO

It's 100% true. The club was originally trying to go down the Foran/Stewart path. When Foran decided to leave, they changed tact and are now going down the DCE path, which doesn't include Snake.

And for only double the $$$ he could have paid before Xmas

Do u think he has earned his bonus this year? Me thinks not
According to Josh Massoud, the previous management offered DCE one million, when Joe Kelly came, his attitude was that if GI only gets $850,000, and he's the best in the world, then there's no way DCE is worth one million, good one Joe

According to Josh Massoud, the previous management offered DCE one million, when Joe Kelly came, his attitude was that if GI only gets $850,000, and he's the best in the world, then there's no way DCE is worth one million, good one Joe

All that proves is GI is being underpaid by the bunnies, and I think he knows it now.

What a dumb comparison by Joker.
Half backs direct a game, whilst fullbacks carryout the directive.
Halfbacks are the most expensive and scarce resource in RL.@:cool:

Barba's 800k is the real mystery. How did Hook value him that high :confused:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8