Andrew johns talking to manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
TerryRandall said:
Lets call it an honourable draw. Anyhoo, and back on topic, what are people's opinions of Brad Arthur?

Would probably still prefer Mick Potter or Andrew Johns personally. However, I'd take Brad Arthur over Tony Iro any day

The Who said:
He has two christian names.
Remember the problems we have with Peter Peters.

That's like saying Andrew Johns has two Christian names. Also, Peters isn't his real surname. Lastly, people with two first names are elite; Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart for example.

Volley said:
The Who said:
He has two christian names.
Remember the problems we have with Peter Peters.

That's like saying Andrew Johns has two Christian names. Also, Peters isn't his real surname. Lastly, people with two first names are elite; Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart for example.

Peter isnt his first name either.

Panoutas Peterides.

The best way to lose weight is to stay in the water, or go to the moon.

This thread has been very amusing.

Chip and Chase said:
The best way to lose weight is to stay in the water, or go to the moon.
Staying in the water works best if you don't get out until after everyone else has polished off the entire picnic lunch. It also didn't work very well at Potato Head bar in Bali where you stay in the pool while smoking and drinking cocktails. Very disappointing results that time.

voicefromthehill said:
globaleagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
TokyoEagle said:
Outer space works too if you like to be really light.

I'd avoid Jupiter though.

And we'd all avoid Uranus!

I Saturn my chair to read the latest and this is what we have become!

Mars you make that obvious joke

What on Earth are you talking about?

.....mercury's to know!

If you are serious about weight loss you can't just decide to skip a meal, you need to planet thoroughly.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2