Andrew Davey from the Eels ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would rather be a self motivating "douche" than a copy and paste "true supporter" any day of the week.

Outsiders can inspire you but motivation should always come from within.

Not a student of history then ... the human condition has always contained the element that people will always sacrifice and give more when the cause is greater than self ....

Whether that be for a non existent God .... an ideal .. or King and Country ... or village and loved ones .... or simply not letting your team mates down ...

Britain conquered 3/4 of the known World with a handful of Welsh singers and a few Scots who would rather have been home shagging sheep ...

Not a student of history then ... the human condition has always contained the element that people will always sacrifice and give more when the cause is greater than self ....

Whether that be for a non existent God .... an ideal .. or King and Country ... or village and loved ones .... or simply not letting your team mates down ...

Britain conquered 3/4 of the known World with a handful of Welsh singers and a few Scots who would rather have been home shagging sheep ...
First of all we all know brainwashed societies can achieve “great” things when convinced it is for the greater good along with bad things in equal or more ways.

There are many leaders and Gods that “inspire”, that is their role, not to motivate.

God/s are usually referred to as an “inspiration” not a motivation, there is a difference. Inspiration acts like a trigger, self motivation sustains you on the right path that is true to your core, (whether it is good or bad)inspiration is usually fleeting because it’s main purpose is to trigger not sustain, to draw attention to but not act as a constant reminder.(both serve a purpose)

When I say “self motivation” I don’t mean that in a negative selfish way, you have to really want it bad enough for your own reasons first and foremost to have any chance of strong willpower to sustain you.

For example if you only do good just to please God you are still lacking good in your heart, you lack a deeper understanding and only doing so out of fear or to please others.

My reply was purely aimed at the annoying copy and paste quotes or words of wisdom types who feel by merely promoting such material it becomes them also.

Anyway....about not so young Andrew Davey....we might be able to expect some news soon now the Squeels are out.

(Yes. That was a really poor attempt to get everyone back on topic and stop the bagging)

First of all we all know brainwashed societies can achieve “great” things when convinced it is for the greater good along with bad things in equal or more ways.

There are many leaders and Gods that “inspire”, that is their role, not to motivate.

God/s are usually referred to as an “inspiration” not a motivation, there is a difference. Inspiration acts like a trigger, self motivation sustains you on the right path that is true to your core, (whether it is good or bad)inspiration is usually fleeting because it’s main purpose is to trigger not sustain, to draw attention to but not act as a constant reminder.(both serve a purpose)

When I say “self motivation” I don’t mean that in a negative selfish way, you have to really want it bad enough for your own reasons first and foremost to have any chance of strong willpower to sustain you.

For example if you only do good just to please God you are still lacking good in your heart, you lack a deeper understanding and only doing so out of fear or to please others.

My reply was purely aimed at the annoying copy and paste quotes or words of wisdom types who feel by merely promoting such material it becomes them also.
How on Earth did I reply at such length while on holidays fishing at the South Coast, all on a pathetic IPhone 6, Woodsie must have inspired me.

So is this guy signed or what?

He's listed as leaving the Squeels so I'd say so.

Evidently, the list of those leaving was projected onto the big screens at Worm park last night.

1602403858381.png

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8