Anasta signs with the tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When are all the non believers and TARDS going to comment after I told you all about the Anasta signing and you rubbished it?

Nuffies.

Why would anyone here feel the need to comment on a Roosters player moving to the Tigers ? Must interest you a fair bit though.

So far its Rambofan = 0 Rest of the world = plenty.

Rambofan said:
When are all the non believers and TARDS going to comment after I told you all about the Anasta signing and you rubbished it?

Nuffies.

It was hardly your information that you were breaking.....the story was already on the net when you mentioned it here!

You can't take credit for that one.

We should know early next week if you're a crap artist or not....i suspect you are!

Where's the Brett Stewart news.

My mail is he is about to re sign with Manly. Source that great paper the a telegraph.

Anasta has gone from the most overated player to the most underrated in 5 years.I agree with Kiwi and co.He is a real tough honest footballer with a good football brain which is something the Tigers need at the back end of games.I would willingly cop him in a Manly jersey.

susan said:
Anasta has gone from the most overated player to the most underrated in 5 years.I agree with Kiwi and co.He is a real tough honest footballer with a good football brain which is something the Tigers need at the back end of games.I would willingly cop him in a Manly jersey.

We had an Anasta already, Susan meet Chris Bailey

Accusing Anasta of being a Bailey clone is the ultimate insult Eagle.I,like you, still have nightmares about Bailey in the dead of night.Anast is a class above Chris.I dont want Manly to sign Anasta as it would serve no long term purpose for us but you just have to look at Smokin Joe to see that the right mature player can be a big help.Put a player like him in our backrow and you have 3 great kickers of the ball plus Lyon.Nice problem to have but given our cap problems and already ageing pack would not be a good fit.

Overpriced when we already have a 5/8,its very reminiscent of Bailey to me,plus he'd be like a 3rd nipple

We have 6 in play kickers in our top 17

Foran
DCE
Ballin
Bhurer
Lyon
Gift

Do we really need another kicker?

The only time i like him is during his "Your off your head" rant at the referee after getting punched in the face then penalised

I'm just goin to say it
If we didn't sign bailey
We would be gunning for a 5pete this year :)

Pfft, signing Bailey. Our recruitment & retention was certainly a shambles.

Funny though how despite that, we made 3 grand finals in 5 years and have a decent shot at making it 4 out of 6 ...

The papers are saying that Anasta signed for $200,000 a season...at that price I reckon they're doing all right for themselves.

He may not be the flashiest of players but he puts in every week and he's not afraid to roll up his sleeves and get stuck in defensively.

Anasta is his own worst enemy he wants to play at 5/8 but IMO he excells at lock or in the back row. He's like a poor
Mans gifty

If I recall correctly he carved us up on debut.

He was a prodigious talent as a junior and was always slated to be an NRL star. Because he started with a bang, and then went on to be very successful, it was always going to be hard to live up to the huge expectations. Hence a couple of quieter seasons led to all the 'most overrated' comments. May not be Origin standard these days but he isn't a mug player.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6