Anasta signs with the tigers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

globaleagle

Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
TIGERS!

that is all.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/sydney-roosters-skipper-braith-anasta-agrees-to-a-two-year-deal-with-wests-tigers/story-fn2mcuj6-1226314388775

lock

RE: Anasta signs with

Might be good for them...at least he's not an ego driven sook like Benji.

I seem to be one of the few, but actually think he is a pretty decent player

People seem to get stuck on all that over rated crap from about 4-5 years ago. In a side that has generally battled away the past 3-4 years he has always put in 100% and played some decent footy. I remember that game we touched them up 56-0 and we woulda hit 80 if he wasnt playing

Like watching him get stuck into the refs too

Kiwi Eagle said:
I seem to be one of the few, but actually think he is a pretty decent player

People seem to get stuck on all that over rated crap from about 4-5 years ago. In a side that has generally battled away the past 3-4 years he has always put in 100% and played some decent footy. I remember that game we touched them up 56-0 and we woulda hit 80 if he wasnt playing

Like watching him get stuck into the refs too

Agree Kiwi, I think he makes a pretty good ball playing lock. He's no Luke Lewis, but i still rate him.

Roosters are clearing the decks. Minichello will be next to go. Looks like they have eyes on filling their team with more Eagles.

He will start the season at 6, With Benji at 7.

4 weeks in Marshall will be back at 6, and Canasta will be back at 13 (which is where he is pretty handy)

They reckon he's to cover the lost of Ellis back to England, so they're looking at him as a backrower. I'd play him at 6, he'll settle the side down - less off the cuff stuff, can do all Benji's tackling & he has a great all round kicking game. Great signing I reckon.

globaleagle said:
TIGERS!

that is all.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/sydney-roosters-skipper-braith-anasta-agrees-to-a-two-year-deal-with-wests-tigers/story-fn2mcuj6-1226314388775

lock

Rambofan 1 ,non believers/haters= Nil

jjai said:
So who are the Roosters chasing then if they are releasing him..

Snake

i should change that to, so which Manly players are the roosters chasing now they have offloaded him

Apparently he wasn't released, contract up at the end of this year, he wanted an upgrade and the chooks we're baulking plus they'd signed Maloney ....and if you believe the rumourmill $BW.

Rambofan said:
globaleagle said:
TIGERS!

that is all.

lock

Rambofan 1 ,non believers/haters= Nil

jjai said:
So who are the Roosters chasing then if they are releasing him..

Snake

Hahahaha. getting a Fullback won`t help them much ..

Fro said:
He will start the season at 6, With Benji at 7.

4 weeks in Marshall will be back at 6, and Canasta will be back at 13 (which is where he is pretty handy)

x2

As a person who couldn't care less about Easts or Balmain-Wests I find it strange that the Tigers would pay big money for Anasta. Everyone knows they need some strong forwards, and Anasta is ageing and certainly no Gareth Ellis. If I was the Tigers' recruitment officer I'd buy two or three of the Warriors' Toyota Cup forwards for that money, and watch them develop to give the Tigers pack some youth and grunt.

I think he is a decent signing for the tiges

Someone who can steady the ship for them when benji goes missing

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4