Aloiai Vs Afb Stats

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Any side would miss AFB " s presence but with more mobility in Alioia , Haumole and Schuster in the pack now and the new rule adjustments. , not a bad trade off and a bit more upside if these type of forwards can get in plenty of quality minutes when they are on the paddock .

I remember afb coming back early from injury like jake and not being upto scratch. Then he was suspended for the ref thing and had injuries.. how many games did he play? Haas plays 80 every week afb cannot. Not one aspect of afbs game is better imo. Papalii last year was the best or equal to haas because of his impact on games scoring tries or offloading for tries. This year yes he has fallen of the perch. Klemmer last year was very good he played big minutes developed a great offload and ran for big meters. Afb was a beast in 2019 but its 2021 now and he isnt near the best... mainly because he's injured but he was looking very good wasn't he? He apparently is skipping surgery so i think you'll see him line up against us in a few weeks. Jr Paulo was good last season as well... the props have all fallen a bit this season maybe the new rules i dunno but no real standouts except fisher Harris and haas who just came back
jr paulo is the softest prop in the comp
really really good at attacking, but again his offense is a similar styel to afbs - moving / stepping at the line and holding the ball in two hands. granted paulo has better hands but both big men move similarly except paulo plays less minutes and is a bit softer for mine.

each to their own. at the end of the day we are comparing manly now vs manly before and I know that keeping AFB over Taupau would have been the better decision

jr paulo is the softest prop in the comp
really really good at attacking, but again his offense is a similar styel to afbs - moving / stepping at the line and holding the ball in two hands. granted paulo has better hands but both big men move similarly except paulo plays less minutes and is a bit softer for mine.

each to their own. at the end of the day we are comparing manly now vs manly before and I know that keeping AFB over Taupau would have been the better decision
850k was too much that is absurd money. Afb > Marty

Originally I was happy we let AFB go. He was without a doubt our best forward but our pack was too one-dimensional and our second-rowers never had any involvement (it was basically all on the props). We needed a change to the dynamic of our pack.

Now, after watching several weeks of Aloiai, Olakautau, Schuster, Paseka, Sipley, Davey (for two weeks :(), Taupau and Keppie I feel exactly the same.

Sure AFB tore up for us, and was doing so for the Warriors early this season (who he really suits btw), but our pack as a whole is much better this year imo and don't fade like they did when AFB/Taupau used to come off. Our back-row has a much larger influence now and our props are much more versatile. Paseka is taking on more responsibility and alongside Aloiai, Taupau and Sipley is involved in a mobile, yet still powerful front-row

Our bench of Kapow, Sipley and Haumole is friggin awesome at the moment.
I think Aloiai and Paseka can keep their starting spots but Guac should start with Keppie at 17.

Haven’t missed AFB one bit. The current front row rotation of Paseka, Aloiai, Marty and Sipley is the best it’s looked in years and they all give quick play the balls which AFB struggled with. Yes he made huge metres but with his questionable attitude and knees I think we 100% made the right move letting him leave, just wish he was playing this weekend so we could really give it to him

Jeez we are going to miss the big fella the next three months !!

it’s a battle out there for which team still has a full side to pick from.

Panthers currently injury free.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4