Aloiai - one job please

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Since when has Aloiai been appointed the team spokesman?

Please, someone tell him his one job is to play football, and let the captain and coach do the talking.
Get off his back mate! He’s obviously being asked to comment! He’s been going great lately & backing his players! He is playing good football! This anti-Aloiai sentiment has become boring!!! Maybe a few Silvertailers should keep their mouths shut!

Please, someone tell him his one job is to play football, and let the captain and coach do the talking.
How do we know he isn’t being put forward by the club as a spokesman?

If he is, there will be a narrative that he will be told to follow.

It is a fact that players need to be made available for press duties. Do we want an obstinate Bennett type of person?

Why do we object to a Pacifica team member talking? Is his one job to plough the field?

And yes I am making the point that this type of commentary is racist.

I’m getting sick of him. All he does is talk and cause problems. Not even that great of a player either seems to do just as bad as he does good
White man talking for certain

And yes I got a little Bozo with multiple posts - however it was justified by the idiocy of the posting prior

Last edited:

Also do you disagree with interviews with Garrick, and Jake T? Your line of argument says it must be - so please call them out! There is no way these guys can do an interview after the game as they are not captain or coach, nor can they be sought for comment from a media outlet

Last edited:

It is a fact that players need to be made available for press duties. Do we want an obstinate Bennett type of person?

Why do we object to a Pacifica team member talking? Is his one job to plough the field?

WOW.

Are you honestly playing the race card?

simple - a poster is making the point for Josh to “stay in his lane”

And the basis of this was “who said he was the spokesman for the club”

Furthermore OP said only captain and coach could speak to media. As a result OP has to hang **** on Jake, Tom, Rueben and all other players that have spoken to media post game

You know what was happening there
I took the OP to be referring to Aloiai taking it upon himself to confront Wakeham after the game.

Why try to make something out of nothing here?

I haven’t seen you swoop in throwing down the race card in the umpteen threads/posts hanging sh1t on Harper?

I took the OP to be referring to Aloiai taking it upon himself to confront Wakeham after the game.

Why try to make something out of nothing here?

I haven’t seen you swoop in throwing down the race card in the umpteen threads/posts hanging sh1t on Harper?
Have a nice life

Harper is being hammered for being a sub standard player

Aloiai - for being someone that is quoted in the media. I am sure that you can work through that in your own time

Have a nice life

Harper is being hammered for being a sub standard player

Aloiai - for being someone that is quoted in the media. I am sure that you can work through that in your own time
That’s a very lazy & childish bow to draw.

Perhaps you should have another drink?

• 👍
Reactions: max
That’s a very lazy & childish bow to draw.

Perhaps you should have another drink?
Disingenuous - try again

Please however let me know how that was a “childish” bow to draw.? What about Harper in all the posts was about race?

We can of course go down the rabbit hole about Josh if you wish. But let’s start with Harper as you said I should have called the “race card”

Last edited:

My only objection to having the Pacifica boys talking is that for most of them it looks like cruel and unusual punishment.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4