All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Off to Singapore today, Indochina now done and dusted, 3 nights of Chilli Crab and Tiger beers and then home sweet home!

Funny how all this started before I left 3 weeks ago and at this stage it’s still #nextweek before we find out!
What a shame. I've enjoyed our holiday! It's

Man this has been so painful. Clicking refresh every 15mins to see if we signed Thompson, then clicking refresh every 10mins to see if Moylan has been snapped up, now clicking refresh every 5mins to get some kind of announcement on Pearce and all we got so far is a Canberra reserve grader after 3 months of rumours of marquee signings. I hope this "big fish" is caught soon because I'm running out of fishing line.

Hey Supreme Lord, I note that you gave my comment which was meant in jest a dummy spit?? If you quietly reflect upon your outburst you will note that you are in fact having the biggest dummy spit ever.. Where's your sense of humour? Sorry if I offended Thee Supreme megalomaniac... I do read your comments and many others. They are all valued..I can't say you are lying. I never did....but that's beside the point. I know there's a lot of ego on this forum with people professing they have better contacts and sources than the other.. Etc That could be very well true and I just take it on face value because to be honest, like many of us simpletons on this forum we have absolutely no idea other than what we read in the press or on this forum.. If you do have inside information, thanks for sharing.

Hey Spartan, sorry for the dummy spit, was actually a mistake, I don't think I have given anyone a dummy spit before. Was having internet issues and having to go back in and edit 3 or 4 times and the screen was freezing on me so I was running the mouse all over screen. I just shut the computer off.

Didn't know I had actually done it till I just logged in. Again my apologies. I take the banter on here as a bit of fun, and you need to have a sense a humour. I often take the micky on myself, after all with a face like mine, you have to laugh!

Surely there will be an announcement which ever way he goes today or tomorrow. It's been dragging for ages and i'm sure he and what ever club he chooses want him at pre-season ASAP.

Off to Singapore today, Indochina now done and dusted, 3 nights of Chilli Crab and Tiger beers and then home sweet home!

Funny how all this started before I left 3 weeks ago and at this stage it’s still #nextweek before we find out!

I'm just glad you're still alive with all the reports of your copious drinking!

#slowdownoldfart

Hey, one of my clients who lives on some property outside Maitland just came in (because he knows I'm a Manly boy) with a little lamb and he said I hear my young one has signed with you lot, I want my contract money! My staff are still laughing.

the guy from reading the play broke the story Hayne going back to the eels months ago. same guy who keeps saying M Pearce to Manly
Yeah I hope he is right! He seems extremely confident about the whole thing. I don't envy him if he is wrong, his twitter account will be inundated.

I know Chad Townsend's dad. There is no way in hell he would let Chad sign for Manly!!!

Well simon townsend has certainly changed his tune. His intro was once " if you believe anything can happen" and without doubt manly is the wonder world

Hey Spartan, sorry for the dummy spit, was actually a mistake, I don't think I have given anyone a dummy spit before. Was having internet issues and having to go back in and edit 3 or 4 times and the screen was freezing on me so I was running the mouse all over screen. I just shut the computer off.

Didn't know I had actually done it till I just logged in. Again my apologies. I take the banter on here as a bit of fun, and you need to have a sense a humour. I often take the micky on myself, after all with a face like mine, you have to laugh!
Like you I enjoy the banter on this forum. Look after that grand apology I kinda feel bad..spoken like a Supreme Champion.. Before the fellas tell us to go get a room, keep up the good posts :thumbsup:

SticonInputNamebeer

$1.00 > $15.00 for a beer will be a shock to the system mate. Imposed toxic cleansing for 3 days. Safe travels.

Sounds like your having a great time feathered friend . Keep us informed !

SticonInputNamebeer

$1.00 > $15.00 for a beer will be a shock to the system mate. Imposed toxic cleansing for 3 days. Safe travels.

Yes fully aware of that.

Been travelling with a mate ( and his wife ) we go back almost 40 years.

He’s a pisshead , so to be honest 3 AFD’s might not do me much harm.

Had to laugh he’s been really hanging out for a black beer and across the road from our hotel last night Cambodia Beer was promoting their new Stout.

Band, beer wenches ( love you long time) and USD1 beers.

We’d already had a session, and some local tucker and came home in the Tuk Tuk to discover this, so, over we went ( our wives said enough is enough we are going to bed).

He and I were the stars of the show, the only non Cambodians there.

And you know what, the more black beers we had the better the beer wenches were looking!!

If only........well that’s another story!

I wonder if @Readingtheplay is on the money or the rest of the dickhead sports jouno’s.

Listen to him and Mitchy boy is already an Eagle.

Listen to the rest and he’s a Sharkie.

Like most of you I just wish he’d make a decision so we can either celebrate or commiserate.

FFS, isn’t a month long enough to decide on a new job!!!

All week the media has been saying Pearce will make a decision by this Friday. Only this afternoon and tomorrow left. You know what happens after 4pm tomorrow. #Next week is back yet again;-)

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8