All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Firstly to you and Jigzkiller (BTW what is a Jigzkiller?) thank you for your observations. As a forum each of us are encouraged to share our opinions, and you certainly have the right to challenge opinions on this site.

I would suggest that Jigzkiller you should be careful when accusing people of lying. I can assure you I do have contacts and on annual basis they are right more times than not and not just in the football world, and when they say something - I listen, but in business you will find contracts, business arrangements, etc etc can and will change regularly. That is why there are cooling off procedures in place.

Yes, maybe I shouldn't share information until it comes into fruition, however then I get accused of pretending I knew something before, when its already in the public domain. It's a lose - lose.

I would rather put it out there and be wrong.

You have the choice to read my posts or not, really I don't give a rats.

If the forum would rather I don't post, happy to leave.

Hey Supreme Lord, I note that you gave my comment which was meant in jest a dummy spit?? If you quietly reflect upon your outburst you will note that you are in fact having the biggest dummy spit ever.. Where's your sense of humour? Sorry if I offended Thee Supreme megalomaniac... I do read your comments and many others. They are all valued..I can't say you are lying. I never did....but that's beside the point. I know there's a lot of ego on this forum with people professing they have better contacts and sources than the other.. Etc That could be very well true and I just take it on face value because to be honest, like many of us simpletons on this forum we have absolutely no idea other than what we read in the press or on this forum.. If you do have inside information, thanks for sharing.

I could imagine it would be a tough call on who to go to . Take the cash and be under massive pressure at the knights or go to Manly on maybe 300 k less with less pressure and a comp not to far away .

It's an easy choice. Manly and have some confidence you aren't a boofhead and can actually do something after playing footy.

done

next!

From Reading the Play: In like with my mail around an increased offer.

“So far Pearce has knocked back 2 offers from Knights. Today they tabled a 3rd, upgraded (number of years) offer.”

I think the 48 hours Baz mentioned will be just as much about us trying to sort out the structure of an offer as Pearce weighing up the Knights offer.

If we can sort out the structure he’ll be here. There may be initial back ending though and a restructure of the deal in coming seasons.

He shouldn't sign with the knights then. They obviously undervalued MP and tried to get a bargain. Sounds like a disingenuous mgt structure!

He should sign with Manly! woot.

Objectively speaking if I were Pearce and had to make a decision by the end of this week like he said he would, I would play for the sharks. The only reason he wouldn't come to Manly imo is because of the the unresolved salary cap investigation.. That may cast a doubt on his mind with the possibility that the Eagles may be docked points. Pearce is motivated by a premiership and not money.. F-uck that turdburger for dragging things out.

Objectively speaking if I were Pearce and had to make a decision by the end of this week like he said he would, I would play for the sharks. The only reason he wouldn't come to Manly imo is because of the the unresolved salary cap investigation.. That may cast a doubt on his mind with the possibility that the Eagles may be docked points. Pearce is motivated by a premiership and not money.. F-uck that turdburger for dragging things out.
Pearce has already won a premiership . How cay you say he is not motivated by an extra hundreds of thousands of dollars ?

Pearce has already won a premiership . How cay you say he is not motivated by an extra hundreds of thousands of dollars ?
Well I don't know for sure and that would be a factor. He didn't leave the club for financial reasons and if that was the case he could have tested the market out like the money hungry maloney.. really think that he wants to stay in Sydney.

Sharks now favourites to sign Pearce
Wed 29 Nov, 2017, 8:58pm
By Michael Chammas‌, Chief Reporter‌‌, ‌‌‌NRL.com
The Cronulla Sharks have emerged as the favoured landing destination of Mitchell Pearce after the halfback met with club officials on Wednesday.
Pearce's manager, Steve Gillis, visited the Knights on Wednesday and continued negotiations with the club over the potential recruitment of the NSW No.7.

However it is understood Pearce wants around $1 million a season to join the Knights given the lifestyle change that comes with the move and the fact he would likely be giving up a chance at a premiership in the next couple of years with the rebuilding Knights.

The Knights are reluctant to pay the sort of money Pearce wants to join the club and are keen to make sure he wants to come to Newcastle for the right reasons and isn't driven by money.

Pearce hasn't ruled out the Knights, but the fact he is willing to sacrifice close to $150,000 a season to link with the Sharks is a strong indication of his desire to be part of a football team that is likely to be the biggest title threat to his former club, the Sydney Roosters.

The Sea Eagles, who previously expressed interest in Gold Coast Titans five-eighth Kane Elgey, are keen to lure Pearce to the northern beaches, but at a members and fan forum on Wednesday night, Manly coach Trent Barrett admitted he wouldn't jeopardise the future of the club in his attempt to land his former State of Origin halves partner.

"We are still in the fight," Barrett said at the forum.

"We can't match the money Newcastle are going to throw at him. I can't put the club in jeopardy and I have a lot of kids here I want to retain so I can't risk that. I really want him to come."

#48hourslaterleftnutstillhere#ballsafe#notcoming

Jerry.jpg

Off to Singapore today, Indochina now done and dusted, 3 nights of Chilli Crab and Tiger beers and then home sweet home!

Funny how all this started before I left 3 weeks ago and at this stage it’s still #nextweek before we find out!

Off to Singapore today, Indochina now done and dusted, 3 nights of Chilli Crab and Tiger beers and then home sweet home!

Funny how all this started before I left 3 weeks ago and at this stage it’s still #nextweek before we find out!
And we blame it all on you Mark haha, you're of gallivanting the world and we're here waiting for #nextweek.
come to think of it, the club is waiting for your return to announce those signings.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8