All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kevinward777

First Grader
We tried to offload him at the end of 2016 season and no club wanted a bar of him .
I would love to see our young talented players given an opportunity to shine in our 17 and bring enthusiasm and competition to our squad instead of aging players that are passed
To seek clarity on this I asked the thoughts of a local wise man, Wun Hung-Lo. He said "any man prepared to bet his left ball must be a right nutter."

When pushed about the Pearce signing he said, "Grasshopper, It is all about "contract". That is, visiting Cronulla and Newcastle is the con, and the land between Mosman and Narrabeen is the tract. Pearce be with you."
nice one.

Jigzkiller

Bencher
@readingtheplay and Neil Evans wrong again Pearce has not and I will go on record will not be signing with us the question is who will be our 5/8? The only thing is it makes the club look like fools when they stated we will not be releasing Green without a suitable replacement which is obvious they don't have.

@readingtheplay and Neil Evans wrong again Pearce has not and I will go on record will not be signing with us the question is who will be our 5/8? The only thing is it makes the club look like fools when they stated we will not be releasing Green without a suitable replacement which is obvious they don't have.
No disrespect but what are your credentials for making such an assertion?? Is it inside information or just your opinion? If it's the latter, all of ours are on the record.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
SMH Danny Weidler ....

Going into the process, he had a soft spot for Manly. He is very tight with coach Trent Barrett. He likes the Manly spine and has respect for DCE and the Trbojevic brothers.

The concern is Manly can offer only half the money Pearce could earn at Cronulla in season one and nothing like the Knights' cash.

Manly also have issues with third-party payments and would need to lose players to squeeze Pearce under the salary cap. It is believed Darcy Lussick is being shopped around. Barrett is their trump.

The longer it goes on, however, the more Manly are at risk of losing out. Cronulla are a real consideration. They have a star-studded side, ruthless forwards and enough cash.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
13 10 3 97 24
14 10 4 118 22
14 10 4 78 22
13 8 5 66 20
14 8 6 143 18
13 7 6 81 18
13 7 6 -55 18
14 7 6 42 17
14 7 7 37 16
15 8 7 -8 16