All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Kevinward777

First Grader
Will never be or claim to be an ace poster on here Kevin but in terms of anyone"s opportunity to post with reasonable context and content here , i can only say and especially in regard to your French connection , Liberty , Equality and fraternity . .If it seems that i have nothing worth while to offer or contribute , i will happily go back to just being a regular viewer of this site and some other footy sites , which i was doing long before i joined here and just continue to be a life long and passionate Manly supporter and fan . If you have any or an aversion to my posts , my suggestion would be to just ignore them , no one is compelling you to read them .
I definitely have no aversion to reading your posts mate. I was trying, somewhat unsuccessfully it appears, for some tongue in cheek humour.

Harvies elbow

I'm a country member....... " Yes we remember "
2017 Tipping Competitor
I'd be sorry to see Lane go ... I think he is worth the investment ... has mega potential ... just needs some of Marty's agro
What Lane needs is a bit of Igor/Magilla pre match motivation, where Igor broke Magilla Thomson's nose to fire him up just before they ran out.
I recommend some Kapow/lane interaction...

HoldenV8

Journey Man
What u see now is what u get. At his age you'll see all the good and bad attributes. As time goes on he will gain experience as a player but those attributes will remain the same

Yes and no. It really depends on the mental strength of the individual. Yes Lane is lazy, but that doesn't mean he always will be and I hope for his sake (and us since he is currently a Sea Eagle) that he snaps out of it and goes on to realise the potential he has.

The guy is a freaking giant. He's 6'6" (198 cm) and 115 kg. He really could be a monster in this competition if he changed his work ethic and there is nothing to say he can't do just that. The question remains, will he?

nightster

The older I get the better I was
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yes and no. It really depends on the mental strength of the individual. Yes Lane is lazy, but that doesn't mean he always will be and I hope for his sake (and us since he is currently a Sea Eagle) that he snaps out of it and goes on to realise the potential he has.

The guy is a freaking giant. He's 6'6" (198 cm) and 115 kg. He really could be a monster in this competition if he changed his work ethic and there is nothing to say he can't do just that. The question remains, will he?

and he is fast for his size and can step and off load ... he needs to run a few more holes ... maybe someone like Pearce could light his fire

Smokin Joe

Bencher
He's probably better coming off the bench to spell Jake or giving Winterstein a break.I get the feeling when he has to play the full 80 he paces himself and just ends up doing more tackling than running.Might be battling Tanginoa for a bench spot next year.

brad

First Grader
He is 22 years of age not 32 .
Your right , and he is 115 kg and almost 2 m and haven't seen much since his breakout year with the dogs in 15 . He can offload and run a descent hole , but doesn't have enough mongrel for my liking . Hope he proves me wrong .

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Brown on the other hand.....we're kinda stuck with him until his contract runs out at the end of 2018 because no one else wants him.
We tried to offload him at the end of 2016 season and no club wanted a bar of him .
I would love to see our young talented players given an opportunity to shine in our 17 and bring enthusiasm and competition to our squad instead of aging players that are passed it

D

Deleted member 26876

All of our key signings , marty , walker , api are being payed way under market value or their true worth ... Most of the guys are on modest contracts apart from turbos & dce .. .. We had 600k their for thompson plus 350k for blake green alone .. So why is all this bs coming out about being over the cap.. Geez this greenturd is a wanker... A deadset tool..
Doubt we are over the cap (but rather we don't have too much), though i'd think that those guys were on back ended contracts

EaglesDontTweet

Bencher
Premium Member
Would you bet your left nut on that?

To seek clarity on this I asked the thoughts of a local wise man, Wun Hung-Lo. He said "any man prepared to bet his left ball must be a right nutter."

When pushed about the Pearce signing he said, "Grasshopper, It is all about "contract". That is, visiting Cronulla and Newcastle is the con, and the land between Mosman and Narrabeen is the tract. Pearce be with you."

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12