All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
Morgan raised his game in the finals but until then he was no where near as good as DCE. Without Thurston they only just scraped across the line to get into the 8 because the dragons had a mind explosion. They were losing consistently towards the end of the season. Just check a few elements of his game such as his defence, kicking, including 40/20s, try scoring involvement. He will probably get better but this kid has been promoted big time by the QLD Mafia PR.
Morgan raised his game in the finals and that is what I consider a top line player and that is a player that can rise to the occasion on the big games that matter .

Fluffy

Journey Man
Morgan raised his game in the finals and that is what I consider a top line player and that is a player that can rise to the occasion on the big games that matter .

but if Thurston hadn't carried him early in the season then there are no finals to play.

Surely you need to be good at both to be top line?

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
but if Thurston hadn't carried him early in the season then there are no finals to play.

Surely you need to be good at both to be top line?
There was no Thurston holding his hand in the big match finals games when Morgan led an under strength cowboys team all the way to the grand final.

Fluffy

Journey Man
There was no Thurston holding his hand in the big match finals games when Morgan led an under strength cowboys team all the way to the grand final.

The sun rises in the morning and a duck goes moo but neither of these have anything to do with my point and neither does yours.

No point being great in finals if you cannot get your team to the finals, simple as that, top line players play well throughout the year not just the big games.

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
The sun rises in the morning and a duck goes moo but neither of these have anything to do with my point and neither does yours.

No point being great in finals if you cannot get your team to the finals, simple as that, top line players play well throughout the year not just the big games.
You can count all your ducks as much as you like because this Cowboy Morgan at 25 years of age has represented his country 10 times and his state 8 times from the age of just 23 and we will agree to disagree :)
ducks-in-a-rice-field-near-ubud-bali-indonesia.jpg

Damien2812

Bencher
If Pearce comes, the backline could sizzle depending on the development of a couple of players. I can see

Tom T
Taufua
Walker
T. Wright (Kelly)
Uate (Anderson)
DCE
Pearce.

That is one class backline, potentially the best we've had at Manly.

Highly doubt it will be the best but let's hop e so..

Mitch

Bencher
Recent tweet from Neil Evans this morning:

NRL: ********Mitchell Pearce announcement expected this Friday! #Mail #CLUB

I asked if he was sticking to his original mail being Manly To which he replied yes.

Make of that what you will.

Last edited:

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I don't know what is happening. I read on twitter in a couple of spots on Monday that Pearce signing would be confirmed tomorrow - which was yesterday. I can't handle another round of #tomorrow

Supreme Leader

Uber L77T playa
Recent tweet from Neil Evans this morning:

NRL: ********Mitchell Pearce announcement expected this Friday! #Mail #CLUB

I asked if he was sticking to his original mail being Manly To which he replied yes.

Make of that what you will.

Gee Wizz - that would be 10 working days - "cooling off" period, from my mail that he signed with us Friday week ago. I could be right for a change :clap:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18
15 8 7 -8 18
14 7 7 -50 18
14 7 7 -79 18