All we are saying, is Pearce off !

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I've been trying to make sense of Supreme Leaders comments and inside info suggesting Pearce is coming to Manly. Given clubs are forbidden to negotiate with a player contracted more than 12 months ahead (that's why Green was no problem, only had to end of '18 left on contract), I thought it unlikely Manly would risk losing their chance at snaring the half back. So, if SL's informer is on the money, how could such an arrangement been made.

The way around it I can see is if someone not employed by the Sea Eagles goes off and interviews Pearce in Hawaii and seeks to encourage the half back to join Manly, then this is not in breach of the rules. As long as Manly's involvement is held at arms length, such negotiations would be quite legit. At that point a verbal agreement may have been made, but the again if they were very sneaky an undated agreement could be signed with an understanding that he comes to Manly if the Roosters let him go.

Just a thought

I've been trying to make sense of Supreme Leaders comments and inside info suggesting Pearce is coming to Manly. Given clubs are forbidden to negotiate with a player contracted more than 12 months ahead (that's why Green was no problem, only had to end of '18 left on contract), I thought it unlikely Manly would risk losing their chance at snaring the half back. So, if SL's informer is on the money, how could such an arrangement been made.

The way around it I can see is if someone not employed by the Sea Eagles goes off and interviews Pearce in Hawaii and seeks to encourage the half back to join Manly, then this is not in breach of the rules. As long as Manly's involvement is held at arms length, such negotiations would be quite legit. At that point a verbal agreement may have been made, but the again if they were very sneaky an undated agreement could be signed with an understanding that he comes to Manly if the Roosters let him go.

Just a thought
Since when do clubs follow the rules?

Just a thought
Yeah, it does appear a tad on the unlikely side.

And you know this how?
The one about his preference to not go to newcastle is in about every fox sports article regarding Pearce's potential club, and there was one mentioning he wanted to stay in sydney for his family's sake (and prefers it), thus putting us in the box seat

Just a thought

was Bozo recently in Hawaii?

We all know Pearce has been an abject failure when it comes to Origin for NSW, but in club football he is a different player and as we know all too well, he has won an NRL premiership as a halfback.

Its actually been his club form that saw him constantly in the NSW team (that and for the past decade there has really been no one other than Hodko who's knees made sure his time at the top was short and sweet).

As to who would play where? The #6 and #7 are so interchangeable these days that it really doesn't matter.[/QUOTE
Mitchell Pearce a premiership winning half back you say that is blossoming complete and utter blasphemy I expect 10 our Fathers 503 Eagle Rocks
Reynolds & Hodos were the 1/2 s
when they won..... Pearce ...suspended for Hound Humping
Nah it was the yellow dress woman wasnt it

Just a thought
Both supreme leader and snake have inside info. Snake is leaking the party line that has to be adhered to.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10