Albert Hopoate Jnr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They scored 12 tries, but Hoppa Jrn Jrn wasn't among them. Schuster scored his obligatory two tries, I believe.
Eventually the NSWRL will post highlights vision on its website, but it doesn't want to rush things . . .

Did he even play? I thought he was listed in centres. The 3 and the 4 both scored, though they didn't look like Hoppa from the footage..

First placed Manly plays Doesn'tmatta (4th) on Saturday in week one of the final series.

Will some of these guys potentially move up to Flegg after the SG Ball season finishes in a few weeks? I’d love to see Schuster, Trbojevic and Hopoate in particular and I’d imagine Matty Ballin could use some reinforcements.

Manly 66-0

Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles (66)
Tries: Josh Schuster 2, Jamie Lawler 2, Cameron Brown, Viliami Fifita, Tapu Tuipulotu, Ben Trbojevic 2, Tyreece Matangi, Giuseppe Plati, Gordon Chan Kum Tong

Goals: Jack Birt 8, Tapu Tuipulotu 1

https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2018/04/10/highlights--une-sg-ball-cup-rd-9/

1:58 minute start

HM, it’s rare to catch you out but that’s highlights from last year!! They’ve been pretty slack with highlights from 2019 since the early rounds.
We smashed Souths in SG Ball on the weekend.

We drew with Parra 20-20 early in the season but probably should have beaten them. From the results I’ve seen, it’s a fairly even comp but if Manly’s mind is on the job the title is there for them. Their only loss was against Wests by two points and they finished well down the ladder.

Will some of these guys potentially move up to Flegg after the SG Ball season finishes in a few weeks? I’d love to see Schuster, Trbojevic and Hopoate in particular and I’d imagine Matty Ballin could use some reinforcements.
Yes, and watch Flegg team climb the ladder from then.

HM, it’s rare to catch you out but that’s highlights from last year!! They’ve been pretty slack with highlights from 2019 since the early rounds.
We smashed Souths in SG Ball on the weekend.

We drew with Parra 20-20 early in the season but probably should have beaten them. From the results I’ve seen, it’s a fairly even comp but if Manly’s mind is on the job the title is there for them. Their only loss was against Wests by two points and they finished well down the ladder.
I just took it from the suggested link on nswrl site.

Try this from 8:48 - looks like Manly v Easts though
https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2019/04/02/highlights--une-sg-ball-round-8/

In this age of automation it's ridiculous for sports to not supply a stream. Hardly costs anything to load it up to youtube at least :cool:

Yes. They were last week's highlights.
Round 9 should be up tomorrow which, for me, is one day at least to late.

Preparing for NRL debut in U18s? No thanks. Preparing for Jersey Flagg debut. Long term investment.
You do realize back in 2003 there was this bloke that played SG ball, Flegg, reserve grade and then made his debut against parramatta. Poor bugger did his shoulder trying to tackle killer but look how he ended up.

Think they left out a few of our tries but Hoppa - magic pass and great run to set up tries

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4