Albert Hopoate Jnr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fair enough. The bozo grandkids may well be really good.

Does anyone know if tezza and kristy have children? That could be a good set of footy genes.

Fair enough. The bozo grandkids may well be really good.

Does anyone know if tezza and kristy have children? That could be a good set of footy genes.
Mate... someone needs to keep a close watch over any male who happens to originate from that gene pool.

Preparing for NRL debut in U18s? No thanks. Preparing for Jersey Flagg debut. Long term investment.
He is in the top 30 for a reason. No point taking up a spot this year if he is no chance of playing at some point. The point also being made is he is playing centre not fullback and we need centres in first grade - I don’t believe that is a coincidence. Give it time - he will play at some point this year.

He can have Parker's spot. Another drop ball from contact and no thrust in anything he does. We could do better.

• 🏆
Reactions: Sue
Great......thanks......but did anyone see Ball on the weekend ?
They scored 12 tries, but Hoppa Jrn Jrn wasn't among them. Schuster scored his obligatory two tries, I believe.
Eventually the NSWRL will post highlights vision on its website, but it doesn't want to rush things . . .

They scored 12 tries, but Hoppa Jrn Jrn wasn't among them. Schuster scored his obligatory two tries, I believe.
Eventually the NSWRL will post highlights vision on its website, but it doesn't want to rush things . . .

Thanks, god I hope we lock Schuster, Hoppa and Burbo up long term

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6