Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Albert Hopoate Jnr

castle eagle

2019 Tipping Competitor
Very very sad news Albert Hopoate has done his acl again today I belive it’s his same knee not a good sign when his so young
played at brookie so it must have been the grounds fault

Jigzkiller

Who has Albert signed with?
I didn't say he had signed with anyone,but going on family history they all leave as soon as they become stars. Now it doesn't matter 2 acl's at 18 he will never be the player he could have been. Maybe we are still using Kosef's surgeon.

Cliffy's Ciggy

Very very sad news Albert Hopoate has done his acl again today I belive it’s his same knee not a good sign when his so young

No good at all. Poor bugger. From a squad perspective, had he been formally included in the 30 yet?

nightster

Well worn member
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
I don't wanna beat the guy up...he is whole hearted but I just don't think he up to it. He gets smashed and drops the ball a lot!
had a good game again last night

Darren

I didn't say he had signed with anyone,but going on family history they all leave as soon as they become stars. Now it doesn't matter 2 acl's at 18 he will never be the player he could have been. Maybe we are still using Kosef's surgeon.
I did think that too that they would be off, but dollars is the way they set themselves up, understandable.

sean john

Manly Til I Die
Super Coach Member
Not good at all. Two acls at such a young age will be very tough to recover from and the chance of a third is very high given his age

Cioran

He’s still young. There was a time that Gutho seemed to have had more operations than he’d played games but he’s bounced back OK. Keep your head up young fella. There’s time yet to become a star.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Super Coach Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Wow that's horribly bad luck - what was it, his 2nd game back ?

Woodsie

played strong, done good.
**** ... that's it .... got nothing else .... just ****! ..

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
2019 Tipping Competitor
Confirmed by club ACL and out for season

Latest posts

Top Bottom