Albert Hopoate Jnr

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was told both would be turning 18 sometime this year .

I'm taking you on face value Bozo because despite your heavy support for your namesake, you usually play it straight. Given that supporters are anxious to know about Albert, Josh and Ben, I'm hoping your comments are valid. Must admit that it surprised when you said Albert's birthday was in Feb when Will Hoppa, as I had indicated earlier, he said his birthday was in the later part of the year. If its a joke, good play but let us know. If not it begs the question as to why Josh and Ben would not be at least on the development squad.. Over to you.

Mate I reckon he'd be like all the other islanders playing in QLD - don't have a birth certificate therefore they can't confirm he age! Seriously my young fellow was playing under 16's and was playing "kids" with beards , goaties, with their wives and 2 or 3 kids watching.

On that basis Albert can tell us anything we want to hear so he can play!
My young bloke was playing 13's against a kid with a beard who drove himself to the games, everyone turned a blind eye

I'm taking you on face value Bozo because despite your heavy support for your namesake, you usually play it straight. Given that supporters are anxious to know about Albert, Josh and Ben, I'm hoping your comments are valid. Must admit that it surprised when you said Albert's birthday was in Feb when Will Hoppa, as I had indicated earlier, he said his birthday was in the later part of the year. If its a joke, good play but let us know. If not it begs the question as to why Josh and Ben would not be at least on the development squad.. Over to you.
My comments are valid as I did ring the club . As far as why Josh and Ben are not in the development squad goes . Its over to Des

I can assure you that Bozo definitely did ring the club - a well placed sourced confirmed it to me directly

Jamil Hopoate has made the run on side for the Brisbane Broncos up coming trail game against South Logan. The team has no NRL first graders, except for Payne Haas. Congratulations Jamil with your rugby league development, can't wait to see you crack into first grade.

Jamil Hopoate has made the run on side for the Brisbane Broncos up coming trail game against South Logan. The team has no NRL first graders, except for Payne Haas. Congratulations Jamil with your rugby league development, can't wait to see you crack into first grade.
Apparently he doesn't need the NRL to clear him when he lines up for the Broncos...

HOPPA’S FREAKISHLY STRONG SON

THE Sea Eagles are quietly optimistic about the emergence of rookie Albert Hopoate this season.

The son of club legend John Hopoate, Albert turns 18 next Monday and is tipped to get a crack in the NRL this season.

Despite coming off a major knee injury last year, Hopoate has been ultra-impressive during the Sea Eagles pre-season.

His best position is fullback but with Tom Trbojevic having a mortgage on the no.1 jumper Hoppa jnr will most likely be given his first taste of NRL on the wing.

“He looks like he’s going to be a very good player,” Manly backrower Joel Thompson said.

“He’s already bench pressing and squatting more than me in the gym.”

Garrick and Hoppa to shine ... and reports are just that

That would solve a lot of issues
Would also cause Des a selection headache.

Tom is a certain starter but we may not have Walker. So we will have to pick a starting 3-4 backline players from:

Elliot
Suli
Garrick
Hopoate
Taufua
Parker

A good problem to have.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6