Aidan Sezer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nup because Toddy’s not announcing we aren’t guilty to the 1st of July, just in time to not be able to sign anyone else!
Even he wouldn’t be able to get away with that mate. It would be far too obvious. He’s just dragging it out because if he was to exonerate us quickly, it would also display his prejudices against the club. My money would be on an announcement sometime next month... along with a statement saying the TPA system as a whole is under review.

No thanks, I'll be disappointed if true as I don't rate him at all.
I think Crocker will develope nicely over the next 6 to 8 weeks as he gains experience and most importantly confidence.
He actually reminds me of the foran type 5/8.

Tom Wright, briaN kelly, Brad Parker and Moses Suli. Surely we have the best group of young centres coming through out of any team?!

Sezer - well, he is a decent player and top goal kicker, but like most on this one, I’d prefer we stick with current options, at least until proven wrong. I do recall him being dangerous against us at Brooky last year though, he stood out for mine.

What happened to Kelly? I thought Manly was going to announce his signing any day or week now, just as soon as the salary cap dramas were resolved :wondering:
That's been filed under #nextweek.
Anyway I thought Sezer left on the 15th of March...

Sezer is just the beginning ... if the Happy Clappers lose any more games 3/4 of the team will be trying to jump ship and get away from manic sticky before June 30th.

Also @Paw93 agree Metcalf is in the mix, but I think he will have serious competition from Cust.

I really want to see Croker add some consistancy to the couple of decent games he's had. He's coming along nicely.

However, Cherry is a reasonable chance of playing Origin this year. As is Api. As are both Turbo's.

Im not a fan of Croker steering the ship along with another rookie when that happens.

As mentioned in rumours we have contacted Aidan Sezers managment for mid year transfer. Now I know some people on here wouldn't think we need him now after our 54-0 win over Parra but I still feel we need another quality 5/8 in the squad. After watching Croker in the last 2 games he has really impressed me and has showed he belongs in the top grade. With Hastings now our bench utility we actually don't have any cover in the halves at all. We are one injury from a major team disruption and wouldn't be against the Sezer move.
Has lost his way a little with the raiders but he is a player that would fit our direction. Also a superb goal kicker to boot.
Thoughts.......?
I said before the season started. If there is any half in the comp who would complement DCE perfectly. IMO It's Seizer. He is an organiser. A kicker in general play. A goal kicker. He is a big half which can be important in defence. That he is left footed is just another benefit. Most of all he is experienced.

Seriously If we add this fellow mid season, and don't loose anyone of note. We might just become serious title contender.

And let's just hope both Hastings and Croker continue to go from strength to strength.

• 📚
Reactions: Ned
I said before the season started. If there is any half in the comp who would complement DCE perfectly. IMO It's Seizer. He is an organiser. A kicker in general play. A goal kicker. He is a big half which can be important in defence. That he is left footed is just another benefit. Most of all he is experienced.

Seriously If we add this fellow mid season, and don't loose anyone of note. We might just become serious title contender.

And let's just hope both Hastings and Croker continue to go from strength to strength.
Also with these things we tend to not pay the full freight - if we have space in the cap I think he is a handy back up...also we all saw how tough your first year in first grade was for Kelly ( with the mid season drop off ) so having back up for Croker is not a bad option

Is it just me, or does it seem that EVERY 5/8 in the universe is getting calls from Manly?

No thanks.

Lets put some faith in Croker, Hastings and Tom Wright.

The horse has bolted !! The young Rookies are coming through …!! … we are fools to look otherwise. Let the cream rise to the surface than looking for 28+ age players. We are in great shape for the future .. !!

Isn't Blake Austin off contract this year? Seems a decent player on and off the field
Funny you say that...he is not liked at all in Canberra. Massive ego. I've even heard suggestions that he will do something for a fan to get recognition in the media, etc. It's one of the reasons he has been benched at times and the Raiders are not sure about re-signing him at the end of this season.

What happened to Kelly? I thought Manly was going to announce his signing any day or week now, just as soon as the salary cap dramas were resolved :wondering:
No, we are interested in him, but that doesn't mean he is signed or any guarantee to get a release from Hull. He is just a player we have enquired about.

Sezer would be good depth but he'll only play the role of back up in this team because he is not much of a footballer at all.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8