Aidan Sezer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ben

Bencher
As mentioned in rumours we have contacted Aidan Sezers managment for mid year transfer. Now I know some people on here wouldn't think we need him now after our 54-0 win over Parra but I still feel we need another quality 5/8 in the squad. After watching Croker in the last 2 games he has really impressed me and has showed he belongs in the top grade. With Hastings now our bench utility we actually don't have any cover in the halves at all. We are one injury from a major team disruption and wouldn't be against the Sezer move.
Has lost his way a little with the raiders but he is a player that would fit our direction. Also a superb goal kicker to boot.
Thoughts.......?

What happened to Kelly? I thought Manly was going to announce his signing any day or week now, just as soon as the salary cap dramas were resolved :wondering:

Ok so you don't think depth for injury cover is necessary? Got to be kidding if you think we can go through the entire season without injury to one of those players. Plus Tom Write is a centre

Really? Tom Wright has played 5/8th for most of his juniors and is playing 5/8th in the State league now.

How many back up 5/8ths do you want

What happened to Kelly? I thought Manly was going to announce his signing any day or week now, just as soon as the salary cap dramas were resolved :wondering:

This is coming from very stong mail. Not to say it's going to happen but we have spoken to his manager and are showing interest in Sezer

Really? Tom Wright has played 5/8th for most of his juniors and is playing 5/8th in the State league now.

How many back up 5/8ths do you want

Tom Write has played 5/8 you are correct and I well aware of that, but as it stands the club see him as a centre and he is playing and training there. Barrett sees Tom Writes strength in his running game and feels it's better suited in the flanks. You can't deny the club has been chasing multiple 5/8s in the last 3 months so why dose this come as such a shock to you ?

Tom Write has played 5/8 you are correct and I well aware of that, but as it stands the club see him as a centre and he is playing and training there. Barrett sees Tom Writes strength in his running game and feels it's better suited in the flanks. You can't deny the club has been chasing multiple 5/8s in the last 3 months so why dose this come as such a shock to you ?

You've spelt Wright wrong.

We wouldnt sign sezer to play nsw cup. So that means Croker would be dumped regardless of form. Guess we are playing safe and keeping options open as talks can take time too.

I think Tom Wright was earmarked as a centre due to the fact that Croker and Hastings may be ahead of him in the 5/8 positions. He's a gun and will play well wherever he is picked.

• 🤝
Reactions: R3
We've also got Cade Cust maturing along with Anderson, not to mention Hastings and Wright . Fairly well covered for a breakdown.

Isn't Blake Austin off contract this year? Seems a decent player on and off the field
man-fishing.gif

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8