Aidan Sezer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
No from me, simply because he is worse than Trent H with bad knees.

Sirro can cover 5/8th in an ultra emergency and don't forget - we also have Poo Brown the notorious super sub to let api fill in at 5/8th too.

Blake Austin however, could be something. Foran with less skills tbf.

Really? Tom Wright has played 5/8th for most of his juniors and is playing 5/8th in the State league now.

How many back up 5/8ths do you want
He's not a consistent 5/8 and lacks direction. Best position for manly, as Baz stated, is centre. And I don't see him snaring a centre position in the foreseeable future

He's not a consistent 5/8 and lacks direction. Best position for manly, as Baz stated, is centre. And I don't see him snaring a centre position in the foreseeable future

Where did Baz state his best position was centre?

The only thing i recall was where Baz said most likely to get a start as centre for now, just like Foran.

yon and even Bozo played centre but made a damn good 5/8 as well.

I'm assuming that if this happened it would be at the expense of Hastings who for whatever reason seems to bottom of the list amongst those who matter at the club. Be it for on or off field reasons.

I once thought Sezer was a good footballer...obviously his stocks have slipped lately but I wouldn't see this as the worst move. But seems I am in the vast minority on that.

Dogs'll probably get him. Dean Pay needs a kick up the arse for having faith in Matt Frawley....he is a deadset park footballer.

I used to rate Sezer much higher but agree that his stocks have gone down the last 2 seasons.
I have complete faith in the recruitment decisions our club appear to be making but I would also expect this talk to be speculation only at this point because between DCE, Croker, Hastings, Cust, Wright, Metcalfe, Sironen, even Jurbo and Fanu, surely we have enough depth in the halves/makeshift halves to get through the season.
The panthers got through to the major finals last year using Cartwright at 6. I don’t think Cartwright is any more skilled than Sironen or Jurbo and especially not more than our out and out halves back ups.
Even the cowboys successfully made the grandfinal in a season littered with appearances from a Prop in the 6 jersey- (I know Morgan was on fire and Te Mare filled in well for Thurston eventually) but I think we have more depth than last years grand finalists anyway..

Where did Baz state his best position was centre?

The only thing i recall was where Baz said most likely to get a start as centre for now, just like Foran.

yon and even Bozo played centre but made a damn good 5/8 as well.
"foxsports.com.au understands that the young gun (Tom Wright) has been told by Barrett that he is in the club’s immediate plans as a centre."

"foxsports.com.au understands that the young gun (Tom Wright) has been told by Barrett that he is in the club’s immediate plans as a centre."

You do understand that "immediate plans" is not the same thing as best position long term right?

You do understand that "immediate plans" is not the same thing as best position long term right?
I do, although if Croker continues than Wright's immediate plan will be the only plan

and if he fails then wright may well be a 5/8, so that changes nothing
I don't see him failing though. Sorry, could've summed this up earlier. But doing so now this is what I think, and as always, your opinion is just as credible, all entitled to one.

Summed up: Tom Wright has potential, main position 5/8, lacks consistency and organisation, lacks attitude on occasion, Lachlan Croker has less natural talent, though plays a blake green style of play, still has some unstructured attacking finess unlike green and is a solid defender. Croker is a better 5/8, and suits DCE more, so if keeps up he will force Tom Wright to forever play centre, it's wright vs kelly, and kelly appears to be a better centre option. Other clubs could use him more effectively, other clubs can have him. Of course, this is my personal opinion summed up with a ****ton of commas

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8