• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would he be staying if we were top 4 and had our supposed top marque players leading the way. I bet he would be. Will we be able to assemble a premiership threatening squad with so much tied up in so few. No way. He's chasing dollars for sure but I bet he's chasing success too and he doesn't see it coming at this club.
Ah yep. Wants to go to a club out of sydney... so successful! Only successful one is storm and canberra, who both won’t have the coin unless they swap a gun out. Broncos Titans Warriors NQLD are all in worse positions than Manly.

Maybe AFB contributed to this issue hence the reason for him leaving... Maybe he is a bad egg. Sometimes certain players are bad for team morale and happiness
He did bash his wife and go to jail so he probably isnt a moral leader.

Although he is probably our best player thsi year, the silver lining is that our club does back proper leaders: Tom, Jake, Chez and Marty. They are all good examples and have no off field indiscretions. Pretty sure Tom and Marty both study Finance at uni lol

The Donkeys would be a good choice for Addin, maybe we could get Flegler in return.

We were keen on Flegler two seasons ago, would free up some coin also for Schuster and Tent.

If he wants out of Sydney then the ONLY acceptable place is NZ. Wiedler reckons we want $250 a season payback for release.

I don't get it? Maybe I'm dumb? Probably? If he leaves and he's on $800K a season, doesn't that mean we get to spend all of that? or does it mean we get the $800 a season plus the $250K?

If he wants out of Sydney then the ONLY acceptable place is NZ. Wiedler reckons we want $250 a season payback for release.

I don't get it? Maybe I'm dumb? Probably? If he leaves and he's on $800K a season, doesn't that mean we get to spend all of that? or does it mean we get the $800 a season plus the $250K?
Whatever is, we'll get stitched up somehow

Manly extend Fainu's contract despite player facing trial
Adrian Proszenko
By Adrian Proszenko
September 16, 2020 — 5.49pm

Manly have re-signed Manase Fainu for a further two years in a huge show of faith given the earliest return date for the troubled star is in July of next year.
The NRL suspended Fainu indefinitely under its "no fault" stand-down policy after he was hit with multiple charges after allegedly stabbing a man at a Mormon church dance last October. The Sea Eagles hooker is pleading not guilty and will stand trial in July.
Manase Fainu is fighting to clear his name.

Manase Fainu is fighting to clear his name.CREDIT:NRL PHOTOS
Despite the seriousness of the allegations – and the fact he would have been sidelined regardless this season due to a serious shoulder injury – rival clubs have been circling for his signature. The Titans and Bulldogs are among the teams to have expressed an interest in acquiring his services once he becomes a free agent at the end of 2021.
However, Fainu wants to repay the Sea Eagles for standing by him and has agreed to a contract extension, even though it has cost him up to $300,000 a season.

"I’m very grateful for what they have done for me with the position I am in now," Fainu told the Herald. "Loyalty is big for me. If you’re loyal to me, I’ll be loyal back to you.
"Fingers crossed that [I am exonerated], I want to beat this charge.
"I don’t know when I get to play but hopefully it will be sooner rather than later. I just want to get out there with the boys."
Fainu thanked Manly CEO Stephen Humphreys and recruiter Scott Fulton for all the support they had provided while his career has been in the balance. However, the 22-year-old made particular mention of coach Des Hasler.
After being charged with wounding a person with intent to cause grievous bodily harm, affray and recklessly causing grievous bodily harm in company, Fainu spent two weeks behind bars. Hasler was constantly in contact throughout the ordeal and even visited the Tongan international.

"All the guards looked when Des came in and I got a bit more respect when I was inside," he said.
"I’m grateful to Des. Other clubs offered me more money. I just wanted to give back to Des for what he has done.
"He saw me when I was in prison and I want to play with my brothers one day."
Fainu has been earmarked as a future Blues player and siblings Sione, 19, Sam, 16 and Latu, 15, are also contracted to Manly.
Humphreys was hopeful the quartet would fulfil their dream of one day playing in the NRL together.

"We have agreed a new contract for Manase for 2022-3," Humphreys said. "If he is cleared of that, he would be available towards the end of next year.

AFB on 850k the next two years at manly. Warriors have offered the full 850k. Cowboys have offered asiata according to 360

Just watched nrl 360 shown AFB on S media ...... celebrating his release carrying in like a clown !!
Probably a blessing in disguise seeing this bloke gone !!!!
Was he celebrating or was he just smoking a hooka listening to poly rap??

Yeah that 360 footage sealed the deal for me about not being completely gutted about the situation

Gun on the park when he is on there, but in terms of an on field and off field forward leader, Taupau fits the bill a lot more for me. I’ll admit that Addin has been one of the blokes I’ve struggled to get behind the most because of his off field antics which suggests not a lot of intelligence

No, too hard to replace. Let's see how his case transpires....
[/QUOTE
AFB on 850k the next two years at manly. Warriors have offered the full 850k. Cowboys have offered asiata according to 360
i heard that too,the 850K.As good a player as he is,not as disappointed about him leaving knowing that’s how much he was allegedly going to be on.Imagine the upgrades and other important positions that can be filled with that money

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6