• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I know there's concern that there's something going on at the club that we don't know about, and that's fair to think in circumstances like this. But, I follow AFB's wife on Instagram and yesterday she said something about making a change that she was really nervous about but that she would do anything for her kids. Today she re-shared the image of Addin with the news and seemed sad about it. So there doesn't seem to be any anger towards the club, and seems to be just a move they need to make for their family.

I obviously hope there is nothing else going on behind closed doors, but from seeing that it doesn't seem to be the cause.

Doesn't take away how sad I am to see him go though :(

But Ella ... you know the Silvertail's theme song .... Always look on the bad side of life ... no reasonable explanation accepted when there is a mean spirited conspiracy theory that can be dreamed up and made available ...

Last edited:
So we just continually lose quality players year after year and sign nobodies or keep average performers.
Whare
Ramien
Knight
Hynes
Lane
Api
AFB.
There is some serious problems in this club and it's going to get a whole lot worse when you've thrown all your eggs into a halfback whose rocks and diamonds, a lock whose really now just a prop and a fullback who plays 6 games a year. We're rapidly heading down the same path as the dogs

Go on Mick yopu can say it G U T H O

“Whilst Addin is a senior and highly valued member of the Sea Eagles squad and would be a huge loss, out of respect to him and his circumstances, the club has today given its permission for the exploratory conversations to be conducted immediately.

“The club will look favourably upon a request to release Addin from the final two years of his contract on compassionate grounds as long as the Sea Eagles receive fair and reasonable compensation.

“The club has advised Addin and his manager that this matter needs to be resolved promptly so that all parties can confidently plan for the future.”

Christian Welch is about the best Prop coming off contract .... not that contracts seem to matter these days

Classic Silvertails speculation and doom-saying in evidence in this thread!

The club statement says it is for his and his young family to be out of Sydney, they are allowing discussion on compassionate grounds.

But no, no, no, everyone knows its a conspiracy and a lie! it's his manager! It's a big money offer! he hates the club! The forwards hate the backs. The polynesians are all in gangs!
OMG I'm actually impressed with some of your imaginative scenarios!

:tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::axegrind::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::axegrind::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::axegrind::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::tinfoil::axegrind:

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6