• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Don't know if the Dragons have room for him in their forwards without affecting their salary cap, Saab is a swap for Garrick, we would want someone more substantial than Saab to facilitate this for the "Goons", Penrith may be a consideration seeing that Tamou is going

Dragons have released Aitken and lost Frizell who they put in a big offer for so the cash from Frizell is maybe close to a straight swap. Frizell has been Origin player for long time.

The one jumping out at me is McInnes. Wants to play hooker, cant at St George cause of Hunt. Been rumours of his wanting out. We desperately need a hooker if Fainu isnt cleared. Just spitballing.

You could do a huge player swap like the NHL like the following:

• Saab for Garrick
  • Vaughan for AFB
  • McInnes for Fainu's contract rights (dragons having moved him from Hooker already)

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Albert Hopoate
03. Dylan Walker
04. Morgan Harper
05. Jason Saab
06. Josh Schuster
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Paul Vaughan
09. Cameron McInnes
10. Marty Taupau
11. Moses Suli
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Cade Cust
15. Taniela Paseka
16. Sean Keppie
17. Huamole Olakau'atu

Team would be big, fast, mobile and strong. Just spit balling of course. We'd also be getting cap space back, surely.
I don’t mind this Ryan. But like me u are probably watching too much US sport. Haha

I had to resurface when I saw this...I am genuinely glad he is going. We don't need two props on so much money when we have DCE, Tom and Jake on so much money...the squad is unbalanced. Props don't win premierships on their own. If they did, we'd be sitting in the 8 this year.
Having two gun props is not worth it. Better to have 1 and an honest first grader along side.

The other issue is the game is speeding up and AFB is overweight. Further, he vilifies disabled people and carries on like a gansta on instagram...he is not good for our culture.

Also, I have no idea but reading between the lines of "get Out of Sydney" and "compassionate grounds" tells me that this is not money driven...maybe he is in the same predicament as Junior Paulo was.

Welcome back Snake!

So we just continually lose quality players year after year and sign nobodies or keep average performers.
Whare
Ramien
Knight
Hynes
Lane
Api
AFB.
There is some serious problems in this club and it's going to get a whole lot worse when you've thrown all your eggs into a halfback whose rocks and diamonds, a lock whose really now just a prop and a fullback who plays 6 games a year. We're rapidly heading down the same path as the dogs

If his manager said 900k I'd call that chasing the money
Where is this comment from his manager that he’s asking for 900k & when did he make it or where was it stated? This place is full of conspiracy theorists.....watch how many on here turn on AFB! What a fvcking joke Silvertails is becoming! If true then so be it but until the real reason comes out I’m not going to believe bull$hit! And even then good luck to him.....he’s served us well!

Wants out of sydney nek minnit goes to rorters lol

Ps all this money freed up you watch the club say we have no money to purchase any other players

FML

Big loss since he is our best prop. If this has to do with money I would be fifthly because we are paying overs for DCE, Turbo and Jake.

Don't know if the Dragons have room for him in their forwards without affecting their salary cap, Saab is a swap for Garrick, we would want someone more substantial than Saab to facilitate this for the "Goons", Penrith may be a consideration seeing that Tamou is going
The Dragons sacked him & is the reason we picked him up & gave him a chance....why would he go back to them lolololol

ps I think Marty Taupau has reasserted himself as our number 1 prop in recent weeks. He looks very fit and strong, and still has a couple of top quality years in him. Marty is very professional and has a great attitude.

AFB hasn't shown this in recent months.

I know there's concern that there's something going on at the club that we don't know about, and that's fair to think in circumstances like this. But, I follow AFB's wife on Instagram and yesterday she said something about making a change that she was really nervous about but that she would do anything for her kids. Today she re-shared the image of Addin with the news and seemed sad about it. So there doesn't seem to be any anger towards the club, and seems to be just a move they need to make for their family.

I obviously hope there is nothing else going on behind closed doors, but from seeing that it doesn't seem to be the cause.

Doesn't take away how sad I am to see him go though :(

I had to resurface when I saw this...I am genuinely glad he is going. We don't need two props on so much money when we have DCE, Tom and Jake on so much money...the squad is unbalanced. Props don't win premierships on their own. If they did, we'd be sitting in the 8 this year.
Having two gun props is not worth it. Better to have 1 and an honest first grader along side.

The other issue is the game is speeding up and AFB is overweight. Further, he vilifies disabled people and carries on like a gansta on instagram...he is not good for our culture.

Also, I have no idea but reading between the lines of "get Out of Sydney" and "compassionate grounds" tells me that this is not money driven...maybe he is in the same predicament as Junior Paulo was.

Should we set the other "gangsta" adrift? Fainou

isnt this a discussion board. i'm going through agreeing with points on all sides and commenting and voicing my opinion also. i thought that was the function of this board?

just because i analyse things differently and without defaulting to coach knows best and other discussion halting platitudes, i cant see how im offending anyone?

the pandemic reason is no more or less valid than the other potential reasons noted here, but that also means you cant speculate a reason of your own and laugh at people doing the same thing in the same breath.
All good mate... gripe away.

Well said Snake and welcome back.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8