• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
AFB is our best prop in our top 5 players. This is a huge loss. Seriously disappointed in him if he is leaving for a bigger contract with another 2 years to run on his current contract

The social media profiles of some of the manly players has been disturbing. I dont think everything is as grand as we would hope. I dont think it will be the last

Played really strong for manly

What is the gist of what is being posted?

I reckon there is issues too, but no idea what they stem from.

I am at an absolute loss for words. If the club is considering this then they either have rocks in their head or the issues for his departure are way more than just the fact he's been offered a bucket load of cash somewhere else and stuff we can;t comprehend. I really hope it's not just money. Theres must be more to it.....it makes zero sense otherwise.

This was one of the guys our next premiership was going to be built on.

What are we doing ???

What is the gist of what is being posted?

I reckon there is issues too, but no idea what they stem from.

Can only speculate but happy camps dont **** in the nest
Apart from being hot headed he is a leader and underpaid in terms of contributions. We all know that, so do the players

it will be classic jon bateman type stuff where manager and those around him will be in his ear telling him hes worth so much more when all along its the smae people that have advised him to take the current deal.
****ing managers are grubs. Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out champ. there have been better players than AFB represent the might eagles in the past and will be better in the future as well.

I am at an absolute loss for words. If the club is considering this then they either have rocks in their head or the issues for his departure are way more than just the fact he's been offered a bucket load of cash somewhere else and stuff we can;t comprehend. I really hope it's not just money. Theres must be more to it.....it makes zero sense otherwise.

This was one of the guys our next premiership was going to be built on.

What are we doing ???
I hear what you say, I saw him as a central plank to a premiership push in the next few years too. But I try and look at this pragmatically. All businesses have HR issues of some sort, footy clubs are no different. There is now an opportunity for someone else.

Good decision by the club to release a statement and nip it in the bud before it creates a media circus full of false innuendo.

Another good decision to put both the club and players bests interests at the fore-front and making sure both sides get a good deal.

Maybe, but if AFB’s decision is contract related at all, it’s other bad decisions that got to us and him to this point. We have so many other players who should be let go before you release one of your best, you renegotiate a contract and keep premier players before it gets to this point.

We still don’t know the reason, but if the manager has already come out with figures as previously posted and it’s hard not see at least part of the issue.

I’d be pissed if all my hard work in the middle was getting squandered by our spluttering g impotent backline every week. And if he knows what other players are getting paid vs what he is, that’s going to come to a head at some point.

it will be classic jon bateman type stuff where manager and those around him will be in his ear telling him hes worth so much more when all along its the smae people that have advised him to take the current deal.
****ing managers are grubs. Dont let the door hit your arse on the way out champ. there have been better players than AFB represent the might eagles in the past and will be better in the future as well.
This is exactly the reason

I may be speaking completely out of turn but i do wonder if there's an issue with some of the Pacifica players at our club. Many ask why HO isnt getting a run in the second row? AFB now walking away? MF in the ****e? Bit sus me thinks.

When i think of out of Sydney clubs i think of Newcastle, Canberra even the Gold Coast. All of which have props to trade.

It doesn't make any sense to me that he'd want to leave Sydney but then go to Brisbane or Melbourne.

AFB for Klemmer for me thanks but there are a couple at the gold Coast i'd take too.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8