• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Thats what you took from that. The albert hopoate thread is full of examples of social media crap , with our players liking them also
He is a top prop in his prime
Money talks , and he has a family to consider
Contracts are something to fall back on if your out of form

But to keep you happy lets offer him 2 million to backflip. We must keep all the hyphenators
Anyway i dont want to keep you away from your drinking.

WHAT?

I said this a few weeks back and implied it again until you turned it into something else

The issue though is paramount

WHAT WHAT?

I will say that AFB seems to be an alpha male among the boys and he has clearly not been happy for 5 to 6 weeks now. I'm sure that negativity rubbed off on the boys and our performances show that. Its not always about an individual, its about what's best for the team and this really could turn out to be a blessing.

Thing is fonua blake was a bargain.. replacing a player of his value will more than likely cost more. Making the imbalance in our squad even worse... fml

WHAT?

WHAT WHAT?

Look dude . If you got something to say , just say it
Because i surely will

But the first post ididnt want to get too deep into the islander stuff in case there was another racism issue on here. Others did so i added as little as i thought i could

You wanted to obviously make it about DCE because we feel differently, so i baited the hook with the backflip

i hope that cleared up your WHAT WHAT

If not carry on , carrying on

its not as simple as saying if he doesn't want to be here, let him go. the issue is why he doesn't want to be here and if that issue is going to manifest in the minds of other under contract players.

if one player gets out of a contract, whose to say there wont be more who may share the same gripes.

if the club is in a state where players dont want to be around or the club is not prepared to renegotiate contracts that may require a second look. then this is whats going to happen.

A club needs to keep their assets happy, feel valued and do everything in their power to galvanise the squad and strive for a common goal.

of course we dont know the issue at all at the moment, what we do know is that our club does not have a great track record at dealing with things like this and we have lost one of or bst players while under contract.

it may not have anything to do with the club, but i have a hard time believing that given our season, performances and other factors

My view is that very likely he has had another offer from another club sniffing about, thats a lucrative offer which is hard for him not to take. Problem is using the "get out of sydney" really limits his options for clubs that would likely want to take him. Probably a canberra, newcastle or brisbane offer I would say, they seem to be the movers for squad adjustments, at least he wont end up at the roosters.

Theres always a chance this is a bit of ducks and drakes and part of what we had going on for the Saab swap

This could turn into a real mess , what other players want out ? Why did it take long for the younger talented players to get a start . I feel AFB is just the beginning of the departures.
This kind of departure has become common place in recent times. Look at the fox from the storm. The are many others. This I doubt will lead to any mass departures. AFB seems like a very different kind of individual to the norm. This move does not surprise me at all. At great individual player but as a team player I see this as a case of Addition by subtraction. No doubt we will be also well compensated.

Bummer, not what you want to hear after the season we've had but if he's unhappy here there's no point in forcing him to see out the last 2 years of his contract.

Given the tact & language used in the club's statement I daresay it's something that's been discussed for some time between the 2 parties & other resolutions haven't worked.

Not all is lost however - Paseka has been stepping up & improving with every game so I think he can fill the hole left by AFB.

I just hope it's not due to a wider spread issue amongst the Polynesian players at our club - they're a very tightknit bunch & it would be a mutiny if they all felt unhappy at the club!

My gut is telling me the Dragons. No inside scoops. Just my hunch. Ex Player, loads of salary cap space to spare, Wollongong meets the out of Sydney aspect, just got Saab off them, I'd have my cash there.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8