• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow but you could see In his games the last 6 weeks or so that something was up. Maybe not happy with his salary once published? Wants a bigger slice?
Certainly not good news BUT step up Paseka, Keppie, Boyle, Saddler. We mentioned in another thread that props is a position we have plenty of depth. I thought maybe Taupau gone but AFB it is. As bad news as this is, it could benefit the team's balance. Something/someone had to give.

Opportunity knocks for someone else.

I imagine (in part) the club think that AFB is not so well-suited to the current game and they need someone a little more mobile. The fact that he wants out works to the club’s benefit.

Pressures on the cap, his little on-field outburst in June - which was not a good look, may also come into play.

He hasn’t looked happy since being sent off for abusing the ref, but I put that down to him playing injured.

Unfortunately, it’s life and I don’t want anyone at the club who is unhappy.

No doubt someone will take him at full freight but I am sure we won’t be able to get a like for like replacement for the same money. Thank goodness Paseka has developed this year!!

I assume that we pay next to nothing for the remaining part of his contract would be fair compensation.

Not having to pay for someone who doesn’t want to be here is hardly compensation!

We should pay nothing at all, and the club should get monies based on an unfulfilled contract from the club that picks him up, the NRL also needs to look at any dealings with a new contract gazumping our contract as to a possible motive for a requested release

We need a guy who does everything at 100miles per hour.

AFB is great for a 2019 NRL, not so much 2020 and beyond, when paired with the rest of our sluggish types at prop.

Very sad to see him go though.

Considering we have some prop depth, and now will actually have some coin, time to chuck the kitchen sink at Kotoni Staggs.

Bring Pangai with him? I would like Welch for the money he’s on... Paseka will need to step up, as will Keppie, opportunities for Saddler, Titmuss and Fainu in the near future hopefully.

I knew there was something up with him. He's been average most of the year. FUKING great.

He's been great, but he did sign with us for less than he could get elsewhere.

Will be missed, but we have depth. Front row depth isn't what has been losing us games.

The getting out of sydney thing is a bit weird, I would believe it if it is to a specific place - which would mean one club only.

If it is a non-specific place and just "out of sydney" then it is BS.

We need a guy who does everything at 100miles per hour.

AFB is great for a 2019 NRL, not so much 2020 and beyond, when paired with the rest of our sluggish types at prop.

Very sad to see him go though.
Our props sluggish lolololol.......yeah right!

Opportunity knocks for someone else.

I imagine (in part) the club think that AFB is not so well-suited to the current game and they need someone a little more mobile. The fact that he wants out works to the club’s benefit.

Pressures on the cap, his little on-field outburst in June - which was not a good look, may also come into play.

Our club is wrong if they think AFB is not suited to rugby league in any guise.

Injury free he is one of the best props in the game and is mobile enough to remain that for years to come.

Paseka/keppie etc don’t offer nearly what AFB does and I don’t think ever will.

There is no overstating this loss in my opinion

The social media profiles of some of the manly players has been disturbing. I dont think everything is as grand as we would hope. I dont think it will be the last

Played really strong for manly

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4