Aaron Woods ???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
9 12 16 17 18 19 and 20 aren’t/haven’t been available and some we won’t see again

Unlikely to go through the remainder uninjured as well

We may get Schuster this week, but going forward this season do we perform better with De Luis, Gosiewski or Woods coming on after 20 ?

Personally I don’t give a stuff about the number beside someone’s age, I judge on what they produce

Think Nate Myles. Remember that wonderful signing? We were a better team with him injured and/or off the field. Games moved past these slow, lumbering forwards.

Looking at it from a different perspective ...

He is not good enough value for the sharks because he is on top dollar there

If we can get him at a reduced price by the sharks paying chipping in then he would be better value for us .
Please don't change perspective time to - looking at it from a different perspective.

Perspective time is your signature. I enjoy reading the annoyed posts from other members over a morning coffee. Perspective time really rubs some of them up the wrong way.

I'm not anti Woods on modest coin but with Paseka, Taupau, Aloiai, Keppie, Sipley I think we are well stocked especially with young Saddler, Alec and Sione coming through.

Therefore I wouldn't be suprised if the club is thinking that someone will take Taupau at full whack then we pick up Woods and have an extra 500k to play with.

Not sure where I land on that as I love Marty......but may make sense cap wise.

Anyway, all speculation
Was thinking the same when I saw your post,saves me from writing it lol.
Would be more chance of playing in top 17 at Parra than with us next year if Marty was staying,so Marty leaving makes sense to save cap space.Would play in our top 17 this year if he was to switch this year which also makes sense.

Wasn't it Klemmer who slapped DCE?

that's what I thought. I fact I know Klemmer slapped DCE, I just don't know if woods did as well.

3de729a2117c3fa256d58aba59279b88ee2905ad

Please don't change perspective time to - looking at it from a different perspective.

Perspective time is your signature. I enjoy reading the annoyed posts from other members over a morning coffee. Perspective time really rubs some of them up the wrong way.

We are who we are and our uniqueness is what makes each one of us stand out

I am glad you keep on keeping on being your wonderful self as well @Kevinward777

Enjoy being unique and special and have a great day Feathered friend

If we can get him at a reduced price by the sharks paying chipping in then he would be better value for us .
But he doesn’t have a contract for next year onwards so if for argument sakes he’s released now,which I’d be very surprised due to the current situation in the game re hubs,the Sharks won’t be saving much money at all given theres only 3 and a half months left on this contract

If he comes cheap I’d be open to this one. Also interesting Buzz on 360 mentioned Woods may not be going with Cronulla into the bubble due to pending birth of a child. Now talk of a move prior to seasons end. Might have played his last game for the Sharks. He would add a lot of experience to our pack. Maybe playing for the side he supported as a kid will give him a new lease of life. If he comes I’d welcome and support him. But man he has bad hair!

But he doesn’t have a contract for next year onwards so if for argument sakes he’s released now,which I’d be very surprised due to the current situation in the game re hubs,the Sharks won’t be saving much money at all given theres only 3 and a half months left on this contract
Great perspective !
You make a good point there feathered friend .

If he comes cheap I’d be open to this one. Also interesting Buzz on 360 mentioned Woods may not be going with Cronulla into the bubble due to pending birth of a child. Now talk of a move prior to seasons end. Might have played his last game for the Sharks. He would add a lot of experience to our pack. Maybe playing for the side he supported as a kid will give him a new lease of life. If he comes I’d welcome and support him. But man he has bad hair!
If he has another child and mouth to feed on the way
one would think that he would be looking for a good pay ?
Parra are always willing to pay overs . He might end up there ?

Think Nate Myles. Remember that wonderful signing? We were a better team with him injured and/or off the field. Games moved past these slow, lumbering forwards.
I’d prefer to think of Joe Galuvao ;)

In what way has the game moved past him ? I’m not a fan of those type of broad generalisations, but like how we hear constantly how the modern winger has to be tall, Brain To’o is showing that up. As a bench front rower this season he makes 123m per game with 52m per game post contact metres.

If we had a young player making those numbers off the bench we would be over the moon

For a comparsion, Keppie is averaging 86m per game and Sipley 83m with about 30m post contact

Obviously many things skew stats, but Woods is still an above average NRL level front rower

Last edited:
Dogs I think. Did he play for Dogs ? Maybe it was a push to the face, but it was disrespectful.
Yes feathered friend . He played for them in 2018 .

Perspective time on the slap in the face

Les Boyd played for Wests and when he played against our Players he would Knee them and elbow them and grab them by the balls and squeeze them in the scrums

And if we can forgive Les . We can forgive Woods

Welcome to Manly Aaron

If he’s not good enough for the Sharks to keep,who have Tolman in their squad may I add,he’s not good enough for Manly.They don’t call him “The Pillow” because he can be used to suffocate your annoying mother in law.If the first thing people say when there’s a player on the market is “if he comes at the right price”or”take him on minimum coin”theres a fair chance he’s not worth it.Better to spend the money in areas where it’s most needed or upgrading others you don’t want going elsewhere

Would you like to return Morgan Harper to the Dogs coz he wasn’t good enough for them ? ;)

He looks better live than on TV. Always attracts lots of defenders and hard to put on the carpet.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6