A special request!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I really hope it keeps going all the way to the goal Mark.
Glad to hear the family can take some happiness from peoples generosity and well wishes, while those things cant fix things for your family a little bit of love even from strangers goes a long way.

Is anybody else having trouble trying to donate via the PayPal option?

I have tried numerous times via Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and IE and on each occasion, it just hangs at the
loading3.gif
and doesn't go any further to the PayPal website.

I don't know whether it is just a temporary glitch on my side of things or whether it is more widespread but either way, I will give it another try later on today.

I have tried numerous times via Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and IE and on each occasion, it just hangs at the
loading3.gif

I don't know whether it is just a temporary glitch on my side of things or whether it is more widespread but either way, I will give it another try later on today.

No issues for me

Sorry to hear this. Bowel cancer took my dad and his dad before him. Much too early for both, but not at such a young age. Hope you're holding up well and treasuring every moment with your loved ones.

I've noticed some donations from the kennel...and even 1eyed eel forums.

8 thumbs up for those guys. Heartening to see fans from other teams helping out.....as opposed to having to read troll drivel on here! (and there...!)

Boy...we need the season to start so we can all go back to picking on each others teams! what's with all the niceness???? lol*cough*

anyway....60% there and I hope the target is reached - as bitter sweet as this all is.

End of the day, we are people before footy fans. Sometimes I think it's nature to forget that.

loading3.gif

I had the same problem feathered friend and I just kept trying and it finally accepted . I think it could be an internet thing .
Keep trying . The mighty Sea eagles never give up :)

Our original goal was $10k, we now sit at $12500K and have raised the bar a little trying to get to $20K, its being shared a fair bit on Facebook now so we are hoping for a new surge.

We are spending a week with the kids starting tomorrow, and I'll be talking to them about what they want to do, lots of ideas, all now possible thanks to the genorosity of many many people.

The world can be a harsh place, but also an amazing one as well.

I had the same problem feathered friend and I just kept trying and it finally accepted . I think it could be an internet thing .
Keep trying . The mighty Sea eagles never give up :)

Yeah, well I tried again last night with several browsers on my home PC with still no luck and I even tried to make the donation using my wife's laptop computer and that gave me exactly the same result.

loading3.gif

I will try again later this afternoon or tonight or both if I have no luck if I try later on this afternoon.

Yeah, well I tried again last night with several browsers on my home PC with still no luck and I even tried to make the donation using my wife's laptop computer and that gave me exactly the same result.

loading3.gif

I will try again later this afternoon or tonight or both if I have no luck if I try later on this afternoon.
Thanks mate

loading3.gif

I've never met you Jethro but I suspect you may be Scottish LOL

More than happy to contribute what I can Mark.
Let's hope the target is met and better still exceeded.
My heart goes out to your whole extended family mate.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8