A real message this team is on the up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Big defensive plays - this sets the platform
And didn't get sucked into sideways - played thru them and that try to Croker, after much chipping away, the wall finally broke.
That was a tough win you build a season around.
Far better than a 48 - 26 win - went to war and won the battle against quality opposition

Just got home and still excited. The adrenalin made it an easy walk up Beacon Hill Road tonight. Almost wet my pants when Olam got belted! So many good moments. Still some work to do but that's attitude we need to bottle.

Just got home and still excited. The adrenalin made it an easy walk up Beacon Hill Road tonight. Almost wet my pants when Olam got belted! So many good moments. Still some work to do but that's attitude we need to bottle.

Do you recall how many in the crowd tonight?

Our much maligned forwards were epic tonight. Allof them!
Our backline really misses The Shoe. Johns does nothing except pass the ball. Has he had a run in the past three matches?
Obviously with Sandwich back next week it will strengthen the backline. While Harpo played well tonight we are missing the speed that Koala brings.
Saab makes a difference. He is now hitting harder in defence, taking the tough runs and is a weapon in the air. The DCE kick from the scrum base to a charging Saab is a great play and one that is sadly neglected.

Manly's form chart. :)
Amfm3-en-de.gif

Last edited:
Our much maligned forwards were epic tonight. Allof them!
Our backline really misses The Shoe. Johns does nothing except pass the ball. Has he had a run in the past three matches?
Obviously with Sandwich back next week it will strengthen the backline. While Harpo played well tonight we are missing the speed that Koala brings.
Saab makes a difference. He is now hitting harder in defence, taking the tough runs and is a weapon in the air. The DCE kick from the scrum base to a charging Saab is a great play and one that is sadly neglected.
How was Tualagi? I didn’t really notice him amongst a very impressive forward performance.

How does our back line miss Tisschu when he never plays? I think too many supporters fantasize about what he could be rather than what he has been to date.

I was also impressed with Saab tonight, he just doesn’t look like he is going to be rag-dolled anymore.

Sandwich for Varga.

Big defensive plays - this sets the platform
And didn't get sucked into sideways - played thru them and that try to Croker, after much chipping away, the wall finally broke.
That was a tough win you build a season around.
Far better than a 48 - 26 win - went to war and won the battle against quality opposition
Melbourne were shocking. Shadow of the side they used to be. Munster at fullback was a huge help.
That being said they put in and got a result so good on them.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4