A message to the panic merchants and dummy spitters.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
This , by far , is our biggest issue.

Not just Saabie, not just Cherry , not old Foran , not busted up Tom.

It all starts with our custard slice forward pack.

Marty , hot and cold and past it.
Keppie, yeah think he’s a liability now
Josh A, can be good , can be lazy
Paseka , big , strong , acts like Jane not Tarzan.
Davey , add to the “ Tisschu” or Tommy Tissue” brigade.
Sipley , goes ok , but only ok
Bullemor , work in progress
Boyle, who ???

Have I missed anyone??

Honestly our forward pack is BOG AVERAGE.

And therin lies the problem.
Good analysis mate, spot on!
Especially Boyle, haha - who the f...?

Boyle, who ???

Have I missed anyone??

Olakau’atu …..our best forward, Schuster….need him back

Not scoring a single point was the biggest concern for me against the Broncs , realize that a lot depends on Turbo 's dynamic type engagement when he can produce it but side last season in particular was still showing some really well constructed attack even when Turbo was absent . Fluency and attacking structure has been very ordinary to pathetic recently . Taking into account that 3 of the Broncs tries came from kicks and one intercept and that the side hung in there defensively for much of the i st half and with bugger all possession themselves , think that there is still a bit of ticker there . Having two of the most experienced halfs just isn 't cutting it at the moment and the break down and disorganized attack surely can be improved upon . As good as Reyolds was and Broncs quite committed all round , just don 't think that they are a top tier side at the moment . Going to have to be a huge turn around to get back on track , Schuster "s return can certainly help , a fit full back but have to get some much better attack back to be at least competitive again

Boyle, who ???

Have I missed anyone??

Yep we don’t have an alpha male in the forward pack. I’m not sure we had much choice in letting AFB go but he is a massive loss.

He may not be the answer but they may have to give seggy a run this week. Nothing ventured nothing gained 🤷‍♂️
Yeah I agree I think at least he should be given an opportunity.

I’m not sure he’s anything like he used to be BUT from what I’ve seen he at least delivers a crisp pass, can kick , and seems to have the attack in two minds.

Something our current 9 doesn’t do!!

I have a sneaky suspicion Seggy may find himself on the bench.

Round 11 so players outside the 30 can be named and why else would then sign him on a train and trial

I have a sneaky suspicion Seggy may find himself on the bench.

Round 11 so players outside the 30 can be named and why else would then sign him on a train and trial
Absolutely NOTHING to lose

We’ll probably get dusted anyway but who knows

I’ve been saying for 2 years

Damaging prop
A real hooker
A strike centre
So who are they? the options are pretty thin

Offer Payne Haas 800k? David Klemmer 400k if Knights dont want anymore? NAS 2024?
Hope Manase gets off? what other quality hookers are available on market?
Herbie Farnworth is the only centre of note available for 2023. Stephen Crichton / Matt Burton 2024?

So who are they? the options are pretty thin

Offer Payne Haas 800k? David Klemmer 400k if Knights dont want anymore? NAS 2024?
Hope Manase gets off? what other quality hookers are available on market?
Herbie Farnworth is the only centre of note available for 2023. Stephen Crichton / Matt Burton 2024?
Im not saying they’re available , just that it’s what we need .

Wondering what sort of message us panic merchants and dummy spitters, ( realists ), will get this week after scumatta beat the living sh*t out of us Fri night.

Wondering what sort of message us panic merchants and dummy spitters, ( realists ), will get this week after scumatta beat the living sh*t out of us Fri night.
Don’t dare make a negative comment , ST is only about being positive , don’t you know ???

Fair enough! It appears harder being optimistic after some setbacks than pessimistic. Say a optimist speaks up after a game we lose and gets hosed down by the more pessimistic members. The optimist calls out the pessimists as they believe it’s to early to throw the baby out with the bath water. The pessimist’s explodes!!! and so does the thread. Kaboom 🤯
If Manly keep losing the optimist gets smashed by the pessimists. If Manly win all is forgiven and peace returns to the forum. It’s so much easier being pessimistic if Manly lose you can bitch and moan if we win you celebrate! 😀. I honestly think we have some solid foundations still in place if managed the right way. Did we play like crap on the weekend? Absolutely!! we expected to beat the broncos the same lazy way we beat the tigers the week before.

Fair enough! It appears harder being optimistic after some setbacks than pessimistic. Say a optimist speaks up after a game we lose and gets hosed down by the more pessimistic members. The optimist calls out the pessimists as they believe it’s to early to throw the baby out with the bath water. The pessimist’s explodes!!! and so does the thread. Kaboom 🤯
If Manly keep losing the optimist gets smashed by the pessimists. If Manly win all is forgiven and peace returns to the forum. It’s so much easier being pessimistic if Manly lose you can bitch and moan if we win you celebrate! 😀. I honestly think we have some solid foundations still in place if managed the right way. Did we play like crap on the weekend? Absolutely!! we expected to beat the broncos the same lazy way we beat the tigers the week before.
agree Red P ,
better to be an optimist who gets disappointed than a pessimist who has no hope
Go Manly

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8