A message to the panic merchants and dummy spitters.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
using women as a basis to degrade a man... classy...

FYI - most of those NRL girls would not only run rings around you but would probably also send you into next week if you tried to raise hands to them...
Mate, water off a ducks back. The posse are trying the low blow approach (look at 47's dribble too haha), which says more about them, than me in any way.

I have no concern about what a Dragons fan, who spends most of his time on a sea Eagles forum thinks of me, or any of you guys. But I will back and support you when they call anyone cyclones, dummy sputters and all the crap they've rolled out with today haha

using women as a basis to degrade a man... classy...

FYI - most of those NRL girls would not only run rings around you but would probably also send you into next week if you tried to raise hands to them...
It’s just some silly humour. Yes it is silly. Trust you to get all precious and high and mighty. I have read a lot of silly posts from you in the past as well. Don’t throw rocks in a glass house buddy.

It's ironic that the bloke who constantly bleats about being able to post differing opinions & not playing the man jumped in here to call the thread starter a wanker, suggest he isn't a "true fan" & accuse him of being a Dragons supporter/troll simply because he started a thread he didn't like.

Yep, and I'll always call you flops out for having a go at the passionate fans. I'll defend every last one of them (and myself) from online bullies like you and the big Red V supporter)

Mate, water off a ducks back. The posse are trying the low blow approach (look at 47's dribble too haha), which says more about them, than me in any way.

I have no concern about what a Dragons fan, who spends most of his time on a sea Eagles forum thinks of me, or any of you guys. But I will back and support you when they call anyone cyclones, dummy sputters and all the crap they've rolled out with today haha
it is all part of the ST flavour @Ryan old son... I feel like we will have this conversation again (and again) lol

It’s just some silly humour. Yes it is silly. Trust you to get all precious and high and mighty. I read a lot of silly posts from you in the past as well. Don’t throw rocks in a glass house buddy.

Don't reply Frank. He's baiting. Dude, go back to the dragons sites. Why are you here man !

It’s just some silly humour. Yes it is silly. Trust you to get all precious and high and mighty. I have read a lot of silly posts from you in the past as well. Don’t throw rocks in a glass house buddy.
Mate, it is all fun and games... I just don't support putting girls down in the act of calling people out - it aint personal @Red Pill, but I call that out everytime...

and, yeah, I have posted some absolute sh**te over my time at ST....

Yep, and I'll always call you flops out for having a go at the passionate fans. I'll defend every last one of them (and myself) from online bullies like you and the big Red V supporter)
Your "posse" must be so grateful to have you constantly creating division under the guise of "having their backs".

You need to get out a bit more, these "posses" exist only in your mind - even more ironic that you're the one who complains the loudest about "posses" shouting people with differing opinions down (signs of paranoia) -yet look at your behaviour in this thread

Mate, it is all fun and games... I just don't support putting girls down in the act of calling people out - it aint personal @Red Pill, but I call that out everytime...

and, yeah, I have posted some absolute sh**te over my time at ST....
Hey @Ryan can you tell us what you think of Des Hasler?
You are really looking out for some entertainment. Ryan is likely furiously typing a dribble masterpiece right now. He just has to wait to get the green light from his asylum buddy @frank stokes to approve.

Hey @Ryan can you tell us what you think of Des Hasler?

I think Des was an elite coach. One of his best traits is that he can extract performance out of a fringe first grader, and get them to excel (Hall, Rose, Bryant, Cuthbertson and many others).

Another positive trait is he definitely demands respect from those around him (from his teaching days I guess). You don't hear about much infighting or disharmony between the board and him (generally). So that's great too.

He's very thorough (with the first grade squad), and his players know exactly what is expected of them.

He's loyal to a fault. If a player is out of form, they literally have to crap the bed to lose their spots in the team.

Now, on the flipside, he's very old school. This is just my opinion, but he has a system and gameplan and he sticks to that. I'm a firm believer that the best modern coaches adapt to the opposition , and it doesn't appear we do that well, particularly defensively. A holding defensive line that doesn't pressure their kickers gives the opposition both time and momentum (hence the oft point of difference in the metres gained vs. the opposition)

I'm not sure if it's through lack of players available, but team selections (to me) are mystifying , but apparently if I comment on that I'm a cheap seat. But more so , Des bench utilisation. My GOD it's poor.

We are playing a system that was outstanding a few years ago, and it still gets the lesser teams. But the good teams, who've adapted to 2022 NRL standards have us covered and then some (hence the no beating a top 4 team in 2.5 years).

Our recruitment / retention in questionable. I understand that there's a team around that, but it's Des that rubber stamps this stuff. Releasing of certain players has been questionable to me, but that's just me (i.e. I'd 100% have had Cust in there instead.of Croker).

Des is too proud and headstrong to have a coaching Director. A person from outside that can share best practices about the finer points of the modern game. How to inspire the Millennials from week to week to get up and perform (hence the rocks and diamonds performances of our forwards).

These aspects lead me to believe while Des was absolutely quality in his time (and he's by FAR not the worst coach), the games past him by, and he either needs help, or we need a change in direction.

I do think the players are feeling this too, which is why we are seeing what appears to be disharmony among the group and through the media.

But that's just me, so fire away mate.

Your "posse" must be so grateful to have you constantly creating division under the guise of "having their backs".

You need to get out a bit more, these "posses" exist only in your mind - even more ironic that you're the one who complains the loudest about "posses" shouting people with differing opinions down (signs of paranoia) -yet look at your behaviour in this thread

RAWHIDE !

Dion Johnson you are correct. To dish up what we dished up last night shouldn’t be tolerated, ever. Last week to give away 22 points to the Tigers, was unacceptable as well. There is talent in the team but it’s not being exploited or it’s going backwards and the use of bench players has been questionable for a few seasons. Why? Someone is responsible. Does anyone tell Jake to get off the tackled player faster? Does anyone tell the forwards to run forward? Is the up and in defense still relevant? Someone should be asking these questions and someone should be held responsible.

Des is too proud and headstrong to have a coaching Director.
Remember when Gus took over the GM position at the riff and announced that they were launching a '5 year plan'? Remember how much glee we all took from the fact that it was 8 years later and they still had not reached the top of the tree?

Who's laughing now?

Manly should bring in somebody to overhaul our entire football program and start planning for 5-10 years from now because right now it feels like we are headed nowhere fast....

Our roster is way out of kilter thanks to marquee expenditure and losing kids with reputations like Sione Fainu makes me wonder what the plan is (if there is one)...

Hey buddy, you don’t care about girls etc you are just pathetic enough to we

i don’t take it personally but I see petty people like you put themselves up on a pedestal virtue signalling about these things to put themselves above other people. It pretty pathetic. Gee I guess you think we should ban Benny hill and the Paul hogan show or even the old footy show when fatty and co dressed up as women? Nah you just want to weaponise your sensibility when it suits. Btw I deleted the post. I think people like you are even worse than @Ryan as he is openly a buffoon where you pretend to be something better. You are full of crap buddy. Who needs “soup” and the other trolls when we have you and Ryan.
Mate, stop having a go at everyone, PLEASE. We've moved on, and most are back trying to have sensible debates about Des and the team.

Just ride off I to the sunset with 47. Tip your hat, click those heels and just ride on bro.

Let the adults talk about footy again. Go create some more cyclones. Frank is 100% the supporter you are, and you know you'd not say these things to his face ...so just relax.

Isn't there a Jack De Belin thread somewhere for you to muse over? Why are you here when you are a Dragons supporter anyways?

Stop tagging me please.

Hey buddy, you don’t care about girls etc you are just pathetic enough to we

i don’t take it personally but I see petty people like you put themselves up on a pedestal virtue signalling about these things to put themselves above other people. It pretty pathetic. Gee I guess you think we should ban Benny hill and the Paul hogan show or even the old footy show when fatty and co dressed up as women? Nah you just want to weaponise your sensibility when it suits. Btw I deleted the post. I think people like you are even worse than @Ryan as he is openly a buffoon where you pretend to be something better. You are full of crap buddy. Who needs “soup” and the other trolls when we have you and Ryan.
if you think putting people down by comparing them to girls is acceptable because, in your eyes, they are inferior - then there is only one pathetic individual here....
it is low BS and it has nothing to do with virtual signalling you tool...

keep on trolling...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6