A message to the panic merchants and dummy spitters.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mate, I disagree with your apathy to losing and that says more about you as an "apparent fan" than me being a Nancy boy. I actually don't think you support this team.

Don't call winners Nancy boys ,RP because you want them to employ your losers mentality. Some of us aren't born that way
I have no issues with you disagreeing with me. If we were all the same the world would be virtually unliveable. In my opinion you have validated the meaning of this thread. Would you like me to rename it to the @Ryan dummy spit thread ?

I have no issues with you disagreeing with me. If we were all the same the world would be virtually unliveable. In my opinion you have validated the meaning of this thread. Would you like me to rename it to the @Ryan dummy spit thread ?
Mate, rise above that doomer.

He's performing mental gymnastics in actually trying to say he's a superfan with a winning mentality while anyone who doesn't spit the dummy at every little thing & constantly moan & spread negativity like he does is somehow not a "true fan" & are wankers.

He obviously gets more pleasure out of saying "I told you so" to the "untrue fans" after his constant deathriding than he gets out of Manly winning, & all he seems to want is to drag everyone down into his dark cellar & tell him he's right.

Well, a busted clock is right twice a day, so hey ho.

Mate, I disagree with your apathy to losing and that says more about you as an "apparent fan" than me being a Nancy boy. I actually don't think you support this team.

Don't call winners Nancy boys ,RP because you want them to employ your losers mentality. Some of us aren't born that way

@Ryan on the the way to the 2011 GF.
1652500777647.gif

My thread doesn’t actually knock Des, just saying “ has he lost the dressing room “

I don’t know if he has big things smell a bit fishy !!
I wasn’t pointing out your thread specifically, just in general.. there’s a few posts on a few threads about sacking des, wiping out the whole team etc etc
I just meant I don’t think it needs to go that far but we def need to fix somthing for next season as this year was always going to be similar results to last year, if not worse..

Mate, rise above that doomer.

He's performing mental gymnastics in actually trying to say he's a superfan with a winning mentality while anyone who doesn't spit the dummy at every little thing & constantly moan & spread negativity like he does is somehow not a "true fan" & are wankers.

He obviously gets more pleasure out of saying "I told you so" to the "untrue fans" after his constant deathriding than he gets out of Manly winning, & all he seems to want is to drag everyone down into his dark cellar & tell him he's right.

Well, a busted clock is right twice a day, so hey ho.

Annnnd, as expected here comes the posse.

Keep rollin, rollin, rollin, rawhiiiiiide. Hahaha

Times are changing boys, the voices of realism are starting to become more vocal and have each other's backs (like the good old days).

And mate, Red Pill is a Dragons fan, so back him all you like hahaha

However there are losses and their are total capitulation's. Last night was not just a loss. Pathetic trash dished up by the overpaid poster boys..

They should put their game day pay in a pot and refund the faithful who attended their ticket price.

Annnnd, as expected here comes the posse.

Keep rollin, rollin, rollin, rawhiiiiiide. Hahaha

Times are changing boys, the voices of realism are starting to become more vocal and have each other's backs (like the good old days).

And mate, Red Pill is a Dragons fan, so back him all you like hahaha
You're not the voice of realism, you're pessimism incarnate & quite obviously happiest when Manly are losing simply because you believe it validates all of your incessant, negative moaning.

Like I said, even a busted clock is right twice a day.

You're not the voice of realism, you're pessimism incarnate & quite obviously happiest when Manly are losing simply because you believe it validates all of your incessant, negative moaning.

Like I said, even a busted clock is right twice a day.
RAWHIDE !!

It's ironic that the bloke who constantly bleats about being able to post differing opinions & not playing the man jumped in here to call the thread starter a wanker, suggest he isn't a "true fan" & accuse him of being a Dragons supporter/troll simply because he started a thread he didn't like.

It's ironic that the bloke who constantly bleats about being able to post differing opinions & not playing the man jumped in here to call the thread starter a wanker, suggest he isn't a "true fan" & accuse him of being a Dragons supporter/troll simply because he started a thread he didn't like.
to be fair @47MVEagle - I don't think either poster is getting any feedback that they did not expect at the start of the conversation...

feels a little bit like being on one of those mouse wheels....

Suck it up sooks. As I said in another post we could name future cyclones after some you flippant panic merchants.
Far out I would hate to be in some kind of life threatening crisis situation with some of you crybabies. You remind me of this character

View attachment 21042
Ten rounds though and I can’t recall a single game this season where the team has defended and attacked like a well drilled team.

That points to a few variables, coaching on defensive structures, attacking plays, exploiting opposition teams weaknesses, attitudes etc.

For me they are not a well coached team.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6