A merry Silvertails Xmas to you all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To all at Silvertails, one way or another:
I love youse all!!!
Have the best of Christmas with lots of love and spectacular gifts and then just turn right round and have a brilliantly winning 2016.
And to anyone spending the day alone, lots of hugs and thoughts your way and there's always plenty of people on here you can call your family.
xx

What makes Christmas special is the spaciousness of holidays, boxing day tests, and the reminder of our interconnectedness. A special thank you to all who have met with us here on the forum, whether you post or not, and no matter any differences of opinion. And an extra thank you to Dan and the people who support the site for making it all possible.

We're all family here.

To all at Silvertails, one way or another:
I love youse all!!!
Have the best of Christmas with lots of love and spectacular gifts and then just turn right round and have a brilliantly winning 2016.
And to anyone spending the day alone, lots of hugs and thoughts your way and there's always plenty of people on here you can call your family.
xx
Manly supporters are never alone feathered friend . There is always someone to converse with here at the Silvertail forum . Merry Xmas :)

merry christmas guys. have thoroughly enjoyed chiming in on the footy banter this year much to my girlfriends dismay. looking forward to a big 2016 don't think I've ever been so excited for a season

Christmas Day, you beauty
Sand-Snowman-iStock-SMALL.jpg

Thanks for starting this thread Mark. Great to share good wishes with our one-eyed, maroon and white blooded, Greenberg loathing Manly family. Separated by distance, united by the Mighty Sea Eagles.
10 past 10am, Christmas beer time.:D

Merry Christmas my feathered friends.
Hope Santa remembered to get you all at least one item of Manly gear for Christmas.

Christmas morning here and in waiting for the kids to wake up to open their pressies. We just spent Archies birthday in Paris Disney and had an epic long train ride back to arrive late last night.
Wishing everyone a merry and enjoyable Christmas, thanks for being a part of the site and the amazing Manly Family

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6