A merry Silvertails Xmas to you all

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I doubt I'll have much time for social media tomorrow so thought I'd get in early with a Christmas wish to you all.

It's a special day for families , sometimes the only time we get together in any part of a year.

My daughters and grandkids are at " the dark side" this year ( happens every two years ) so we will be with my wife's family up at Toowoomba.

Nevertheless it will be a cooked breakfast, and the first beer will go down about 10am, and I'll eat too much for lunch and have to have an afternoon nap and no backyard cricket without the kids !!

Anyway I hope you all have a great day and gets lots of presents but most of all if driving , take bloody good care, slow down and don't be in a rush as there's always some idiots on the road this time of the year.

Merry Christmas from MFB!

Merry Xmas Mark and to all our feathered friends
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
10401914_10153470755258152_7447336512343353909_n.jpg

Solid sentiments Mark....All the best Silvertail friends - we fight, banter, laugh like all good families, but in the end- all fight for the good cause - those Mighty Seaeagles.
Hope to get a few games where groups can catch up & have some drinks before & maybe after a few games in 2016.
Pity Mark the good fella himself is not organising anymore, but sure we can make some plans here - & be some top fun.
Expecting Bozo, Snake & Killer 03 to be there for starters!!
Happy festive season!!

Solid sentiments Mark....All the best Silvertail friends - we fight, banter, laugh like all good families, but in the end- all fight for the good cause - those Mighty Seaeagles.
Hope to get a few games where groups can catch up & have some drinks before & maybe after a few games in 2016.
Pity Mark the good fella himself is not organising anymore, but sure we can make some plans here - & be some top fun.
Expecting Bozo, Snake & Killer 03 to be there for starters!!
Happy festive season!!

I might take on a new role, official organiser of the " Silvertails Social Club" , I might have to send my resume to @Dan but I do come with a little bit of previous experience.

I must admit I don't miss work a bit however I really do miss the camaraderie of the MWTS, we certainly had some wonderful times together from 2006 to 2013, including two WCC tours which was a real highlight.

And my very last tour, with over 100 to NZ in 2013.

But 250 at the 2013 GF was the biggest number.

I'm blessed to have made some great friends, and one big enemy, whilst doing that.

Great times, fantastic memories.

Same to you Mark! Merry Christmas to all Silvertails! Go the Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles!!!

Let us never forget the TRUE meaning of Christmas... PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very Merry Christmas to everyone out there in Silvertails land. I hope you all enjoy a great time with your families and friends. Take care everyone!

Merry Christmas to all on here! Another year of fun exchanges in the bag and I'd like to say thanks for the great distraction to, well... Mainly work that you've all provided. Been greatly appreciated!

Won't be around tomorrow if I want to stay out of the dog house.

Shopping all done (have a kids birthday on the 27th which adds to the fun), work has shut down until the 5th of Jan, assignment due in the new year - good times all round!

SEASONALS All

For next season our gifts came early. Unwrapped but unplayed. Our shiny new team!

I have a good feeling about this.

Happy season festivus greetings to you all everyone!

Lol

Where you camping ??

Great spot by the way, I go there a fair bit.
Going to Kingfisher for Chrissie lunch and then a bit of fishing. Going back to Hervey Bay to meet up with more relations in the evening. Not staying over this time, I do like the northern end up Waddy Point way when I stay over though.

Going to Kingfisher for Chrissie lunch and then a bit of fishing. Going back to Hervey Bay to meet up with more relations in the evening. Not staying over this time, I do like the northern end up Waddy Point way when I stay over though.

You been up the top yet??

Bloody magnificent up there !!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4