A great win BUT!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
LOL was just a dig at Mark  who is always so positive

And still positive BE, as I say a great win BUT...I thought they may have smashed them in the second half......actually the news report inserted elsewhere from Gus Gould probably explains it, too many stops for injury and their rythm broken......but a win is a win and I am as happy as!!

Asked whether his side should have piled more points on the injury-afflicted Knights, Manly coach Des Hasler said: "That's probably a fair summation. It was probably a bit sloppy for our liking in the second half and the players are aware of that."

"but" is very hard for mine. Manly had a very inexperienced team out there and we beat them all across the field. Dce and oldfield had long runs that would have converted to tries if they were more experienced, it'll come. Also there are a few cobwebs in this very disrupted backline of ours- the non try due to a shepherd was an example. I was most impressed with the right side attack, fantastic and exciting. This team will be a special one given time, they are already winning, imagine once the youngsters have 30 games under their belts!

No Shoe BUT isn't hard, I was simply saying we had them on the ropes and didn't deliver the real killer punch. The F & A as we know can play a big part in positions on the ladder after round 26 and this was an opportunity to hammer a depleted oppisiton and rack up some big points however it is a young side and they will learn.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6