A couple of concerns without the nit picking

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Meaning what? A coward? You are kidding, that is one of the more pathetic comments I have read here.

He writes most of the piss poor and pathetic comments to come out of this place,dont be so shocked SER8 his just baiting

The Who said:
I know RL players are portrayed as a mercenary bunch, but there is more than a paycheck to making a decision where to play. There's the lifestyle, familiarity with surroundings, proximity to friends and relatives, playing with friends - all of which weigh against Hoppa moving. Then there is the prospect of playing in a strong team with a chance to win the comp, and under a good coach. Apart from this last point I don;t think Parramatta have a hope. That's not to say that a team like St George, or even Newcastle couldn't entice him for the latter two reasons. I'd be more worried about them then Parra.

a great coach who also won a premiership with his dad.. whos that clown i forgot who, was paying out HOPPA sNR on here while his son was doing pre season training with MANLY.. f**n fool once a MANLY premisership winner he should never be paid out .. even if he does f** up..
its disrespect to his son..

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Meaning what? A coward? You are kidding, that is one of the more pathetic comments I have read here.
I'll revise my opinion if and when I see him consistently run at the defensive line with venom.

SeaEagleRock8 said:

even more pathetic than the power balance bands.. :huh:

Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
I'll revise my opinion if and when I see him consistently run at the defensive line with venom.
I see you want him to run the way that you post. With venom.
Anyhow you can revise your opinion of him at your leisure, I won't be revising my opinion of your post. It's silly to call an NRL player yellow, and plain poor form when its our own player. Goes well beyond bagging a player's performance. An excellent contribution to player morale (not).

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Anyhow you can revise your opinion of him at your leisure, I won't be revising my opinion of your post. It's silly to call an NRL player yellow, and plain poor form when its our own player. Goes well beyond bagging a player's performance. An excellent contribution to player morale (not).

It would have been more fitting if you called him green, not yellow. That tackle on Billy last year and the one last week says to me the boy ain't yellow.

Jono said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

It would have been more fitting if you called him green, not yellow. That tackle on Billy last year and the one last week says to me the boy ain't yellow.

Dont let the truth get in the way of a good hate campaign driven by pure jealousy

Jono said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Matabele said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:

Ever heard of a flat track bully?

Matabele said:
Wolfman has worn green and gold. T Rex is just yellow.

Hmmmm....ref: my "opinion post" and would you say the same face to face with someone that you were critical of....

I present exhibit A.....

It must be very lonely being you Andrew

Imagine what could be achieved if you used your "powers" for good instead of evil?

vidmar said:
Matabele said:

Hmmmm....ref: my "opinion post" and would you say the same face to face with someone that you were critical of....

I present exhibit A.....

I could be lonely if you'd stop sending me trite PMs exhorting me to tow the party line.

vidmar said:
Matabele said:

Imagine what could be achieved if you used your "powers" for good instead of evil?

gents it must be a very quiet mid week for this lovefest to have broken out

Vid your quote sounds like something straight out of Get Smart:

"Matabele - if only he had used his Craw for niceness instead of evil"

(hope you get the ref vid seing that you grew up in pommieland)... bring on the weekend :cool:

Attachments

• The Craw #1.gif
    5.4 KB · Views: 2
vidmar said:
Matabele said:

I present exhibit A.....

Apparently there is suddenly a vacancy now for the position of chief evil person in the world. I doubt Matas really has the qualifications (I'm convinced he's good at heart) but it will certainly be an interesting selection process. The selection panel comprises the media barons and the leaders of the free [cough] world.

Hey Greg - Yes, very much my intention....

Not sure if you have actually met Matabele but here is his bio....
http://the-big-bang-theory.com/characters.Sheldon/

Per the message above - Pretty simple solution Mata, the lower number of trite posts you make the less trite PM's you'll get.

Ordinarily I prefer to avoid boring others by keeping our private discussions off-line hence the use of the PM function.

Not surprisingly, you tend then to be a lot more contrite in public for a while and it has been noticed that you do amend the odd ranting post or Dan has deleted them for you on the odd occasion but as you seem to enjoy the attention and want to be in the spotlight then I'm more than happy to join you there - people can always stick us on ignore.

I'd much rather do other things with my time but as you seem to want to play I guess I'll take the bait (Why does the term "Squeeky wheel" seem so apt here?)

As you said to Fluffy in another post if there were no you - there would be no me....?

You know what? I just posted about Mayer's knifing and didn't reference some of the chief protagonists. So I can learn. ;)

Actually, I didn't think your laborious opinion thread referred to me seeing as you seemed to direct your ire at people who don't respond to your PMs. I always do, so there's some courtesy there too.

What it did reveal is that you appear to have appointed yourself site policeman, something I don't ever recall Dan asking for (though I guess we didn't ask for Fro to spell cheque us either). Pity the many others who appear to also be having their perceived failings so insufferably pointed out by the Liverpudlian fun police.

Anyways, I am hoping to take you up on your offer of a shared bevvy, maybe at the Titans game? Because I'm such a perceived prick (when people take me seriously) maybe it will have to be my shout.

Oh, and geeks don't play First Grade.

Matabele said:
What it did reveal is that you appear to have appointed yourself site policeman, something I don't ever recall Dan asking for (though I guess we didn't ask for Fro to spell cheque us either).

Nice touch !

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4