666 - Number of the Beast

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Preferred option to play alongside DCE in the Halves?

• Jackson Hastings

• Todd Carney

• Aiden Sezer

• Cameron Cullen

• Clint Gutherson

• Brock Lamb

• Moses Mbye

• Kane Elgey

• Dylan Walker

• Trent Hodkinson

• Luke Metcalfe

• Tom Wright

• Lachlan Croker

• Api Koroisau

• Tom Trbojevic

• Tyrone May

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I hear a rumour from a mate at Dogs that $Forme isn't particularly happy that Des isn't going to be at Bankstown next year. That was one of the main reasons he signed as he respects Des and feels like he can help him get back to his best.

Does he now look to get out and come back to another environment that is familiar and supportive ??

Where’s the spew Emoji when you need it?

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
I hear a rumour from a mate at Dogs that $Forme isn't particularly happy that Des isn't going to be at Bankstown next year. That was one of the main reasons he signed as he respects Des and feels like he can help him get back to his best.

Does he now look to get out and come back to another environment that is familiar and supportive ??

Stilettos?

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Why not add him to the list. Kicks goals. Plays in the halves. Countdown to our "reported interested" starting in 5-4-3-2-1...

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Cause we arnt the ARU that pays 3 times the contract value for players who get belted by Scotland.

That said, the eels might be interested ;)

manly al

First Grader
Quade"s opportunity for a successful transition and change to league has probably long passed . More like a blast from the past in his case for his league prospects.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Dear Moderator that merged my thread ....

It may have been lost on you, but the reason I created a separate thread was to get away from the asinine stupidity of a thread that is asking me to vote for dead people and players who don't even play for Manly ..

The distinction may be small in your mind ... however I assure you the difference between reality and fantasy is worthwhile maintaining .... otherwise we are no better than North's supporters dreaming of a return ... and therein lies madness!

T'wasn't me!

In fact yours was the only one I posted in....but it still didn't take long before people didn't read the parameters of your thread and say 'hey we may be buying others yet...'

I feel your pain.

southsideeagle

Reserve Grader
Premium Member

And where would that be? No where comes to mind.

Kevinward777

First Grader
Parramatta were very good to him, releasing him on compassionate grounds. And he loves and respects Arthur so much...
Well they sure have the cap space. Arthur has said (several times now) after signing Moses mid season on 800k, T Rex ?, Kane Evans ? And now Hayne 500k that because they let Semi go they don’t need to let anyone go to sign Hayne. That they still have two spots on next years roster. Money in the cap, and will probably only sign one more player to ensure there’s a spot open so at some stage next season they can sign??? You guessed it Semi Radradra. Wish we had a goose that just kept on laying golden eggs in our squad. The funniest thing about all this is Semi has had a foot out the door the last two seasons cause he was being paid peanuts (apparently) but now that he’s departed his salary just keeps on growing exponentially. To the point it even allows him to come back on a bigger contract than what he was on to begin with.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Well they sure have the cap space. Arthur has said (several times now) after signing Moses mid season on 800k, T Rex ?, Kane Evans ? And now Hayne 500k that because they let Semi go they don’t need to let anyone go to sign Hayne. That they still have two spots on next years roster. Money in the cap, and will probably only sign one more player to ensure there’s a spot open so at some stage next season they can sign??? You guessed it Semi Radradra. Wish we had a goose that just kept on laying golden eggs in our squad. The funniest thing about all this is Semi has had a foot out the door the last two seasons cause he was being paid peanuts (apparently) but now that he’s departed his salary just keeps on growing exponentially. To the point it even allows him to come back on a bigger contract than what he was on to begin with.

Doesn’tmatta , the new Roosters!

Kevinward777

First Grader
Doesn’tmatta , the new Roosters!
Absolute farce! And just a single season after being caught (somewhat unfortunately as far as the NRL and Todd are concerned) in excess of one million dollars over the cap. And being exposed as systematic rorters. At which point Todd stepped in, and in no time at all Watmough was medically retired and their signing splurges just kicked back into gear. Meanwhile back at the ranch, Manly are dragged through the sewer over match fixing allegations (which we were cleared over via a one am press release) and now someone said a player might have received cash in a carpark. Cue the NRL to move the troops in and drag it out for as long as possible only to find? Oh that’s right it’s still ongoing.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Yes I know. Here is a picture of me getting interrupted whilst trying to work it all out...

b75361412994015015.jpeg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14