[Resurrected] 6 wks for Turbo and Walker (old news)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
lol

can someone check on the mole

he seems to be having a hard time

His tweet to rothfield:

YOU CAN'T SAY TURBO HAS HAD A SETBACK, FOOL! ALL THE MANLY FANS WHO DRINK DES' COOLAID WILL GET THE SH*TS.

:rofl:

dumbass just can't accept he's being pulled for saying "tom's out for the season" and still trying to push the narrative that it's all about some 'setback'.

What a loser. Imagine that being your job. His family must be so embarrassed while he/she thinks they are all so proud.

Sit him out.. its an asterix season anyway.. no one in their right mind will consider the 2020 premiers legit champions with the total turmoil the season has gone through .
Sit him out, give him a chance to get 150% healthy for a real crack at next season..
And if he breaks down YET AGAIN next year, we will have to look long and hard at a legit fullback to replace him. (As in, someone to play wing/centre when turbo is fit, but isn't a complete passenger when filling in at 1.. like a Gutho, or Morris etc)
Unfortunately the way COVIDs going there’s no guarantee next year won’t have asterix next to it either. I agree around the replacement.

Unfortunately the way COVIDs going there’s no guarantee next year won’t have asterix next to it either. I agree around the replacement.
My wife ( retired now) was the QLD office manager for a large medical research company, the ones doing the testing for most of the major new drugs before they come online.

She said the normal “ step 1 to public availability” is about 3-5 years but it could be fast tracked to 18 months to 2 years.

The thing is you have to do countless trials to ensure that what you are injecting has no dramatic side affects.

SO, in her opinion ( which is just that) any vaccine is at least mid 2021 to end 2021 away and more likely mid 2022.

The * might not only be 2020/21 but longer.

Come on @globaleagle where are you with this flagrant abuse of the English language?

Where I come from, this is an asterix:

20200723_100118.jpg

My wife ( retired now) was the QLD office manager for a large medical research company, the ones doing the testing for most of the major new drugs before they come online.

She said the normal “ step 1 to public availability” is about 3-5 years but it could be fast tracked to 18 months to 2 years.

The thing is you have to do countless trials to ensure that what you are injecting has no dramatic side affects.

SO, in her opinion ( which is just that) any vaccine is at least mid 2021 to end 2021 away and more likely mid 2022.

The * might not only be 2020/21 but longer.

Meanwhile we have that Murdock sock puppet Alan Jones being given prime time viewing trying to down play the seriousness of Covid 19. I'm beginning to wonder who is worse, Trump or Jones et al

Come on @globaleagle where are you with this flagrant abuse of the English language?

Where I come from, this is an asterix:

View attachment 14930

And rightly so!

This site now does something weird regarding asterisks. I used to put them either side of a word... but now it just bolds and or italicezezesez them

see?

So now I have to do this: ~see?~

Now that folks...is a problem. lol

And rightly so!

This site now does something weird regarding asterisks. I used to put them either side of a word... but now it just bolds and or italicezezesez them

see?

So now I have to do this: ~see?~

Now that folks...is a problem. lol
This is internets norm buddy. * before and after is usually italics, because you are emphasising something. You need to escape the special char

Special char is my precious!

precious (2 asterisks before and after the word)

precious (one asterisk before and after)

nerds and their keyboards! woot

Meanwhile we have that Murdock sock puppet Alan Jones being given prime time viewing trying to down play the seriousness of Covid 19. I'm beginning to wonder who is worse, Trump or Jones et al
Much like sports journos today they are more about “ click bait “ and getting the numbers up so people subscribe!!

He’d be paid well to sprout that.

Much like sports journos today they are more about “ click bait “ and getting the numbers up so people subscribe!!

He’d be paid well to sprout that.

At least Trump yesterday finally admitted there's a problem that will get worse. Jones is still relying on chicken entrails to portend the future.

I had a major fallout with that Robert Simeon character on Facebook , he claims all sorts of insider knowledge so back in the day I asked around to be told “ Robert who???”.

I then fronted him on his Facebook page and his action was just to boot me.

I called him FOS.....full of ****

Annoyed the crap out of me that he named his page Manly Sea Eagles , made it look like the official page and has about 25,000 members who think he’s a godlike character.

Yep that was my big argument with him too! Any time I do pull him up on what he has been saying (like the other week when he was bagging out our CEO) he loooves to put me down and make it seem like I'm dumb - so frustrating

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8